future kentucky basketball one and done

Screen-Shot-2014-07-18-at-1.20.58-PM-600x588.png

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
ESPN Reporting ...

CONGRATS CLEVELAND - Ya'll deserve him more than Miami
Dude realized that the heat "fans" are the same cats who will run out once they have a bad season. This is a power move by King James, he knows he was able to grab more power of a passionate fanbase like the fans in Cleveland. That one championship they will win > anything he did on Miami. This is about ownership, this is about LeBron becoming the second player to own a franchise.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude realized that the heat "fans" are the same cats who will run out once they have a bad season. This is a power move by King James, he knows he was able to grab more power of a passionate fanbase like the fans in Cleveland. That one championship they will win > anything he did on Miami. This is about ownership, this is about LeBron becoming the second player to own a franchise.
That's simply a narrative ESPN pushed since they never wanted him anywhere but Cleveland or new York. cavaliers attendance went in the tank after he left, while Miami was 9th in attendance during a 15 win season. The ''we stay through thick and thin and you leave at a moments notice'' narrative is simply one pushed by fanbases of losers who are mad that someone else is winning. This is the same nonsense that knicks and jets fans say all the time. He left because he's a frontrunner and desperate for Cleveland to like him. Guy said he would have said that he would have stayed if We beat the spurs. That should be all anyone needs to know.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
That's simply a narrative ESPN pushed since they never wanted him anywhere but Cleveland or new York. cavaliers attendance went in the tank after he left, while Miami was 9th in attendance during a 15 win season. .

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/year/2014

Cavs were 16th in attendance last year for a horrible team that hadn't made the playoffs in 5 years. That is very respectable.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn’t know they could go. I see myself as a mentor now and I’m excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I think I can help Kyrie Irving become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I can’t wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates.

this might go down as one of the most full of shyt comments anyone has ever said.

The "new coach" is gone and there was no patience with his schemes or decisions.

Wiggins, which he failed to even mention for obvious reasons, was immediately traded(along with Bennett who also wasn't mentioned for the same obvious reasons).

Dion was shipped in 4 months and grew far more away from James than he was alongside James.

Varejao about to win a championship...playing against Lebron. :mjpls:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
tumblr_inline_nzl48tX3Hq1s6iygx_500.gif