Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Still waiting to see this championship you guaranteed 2 years ago
I didn't give a time frame.

It's still a possibility after they dump Kevin Love. You are failing to realize that this was a pure power move by Lebron.

Just sucks for him that he is a terrible GM :lolbron:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
That's simply a narrative ESPN pushed since they never wanted him anywhere but Cleveland or new York. cavaliers attendance went in the tank after he left, while Miami was 9th in attendance during a 15 win season. The ''we stay through thick and thin and you leave at a moments notice'' narrative is simply one pushed by fanbases of losers who are mad that someone else is winning. This is the same nonsense that knicks and jets fans say all the time. He left because he's a frontrunner and desperate for Cleveland to like him. Guy said he would have said that he would have stayed if We beat the spurs. That should be all anyone needs to know.
:tiword:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He felt obligated :francis:He should stay tho until he win a ring....

He aint got no choice now. U see the bullshyt narrative in this thread and how he contradicted his own letter that someone else probably written. He's on the boat now he gotta deliver or drown with the land. He just waited to long to jump back.

Nobody expected Golden state or Curry to rise in the middle of his homecoming. Only way he wins again is to become the villain cuz no proven star is willingly going to cleveland. Maybe melo will waive his no trade clause if his friend promises to fund a Lala reality show

:mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
At the time it was the right move, did anyone really expect Golden State to become who they are? Lebron thought he gets Kyrie and Love and he can easily beat the old spurs and OKC who he favors against. shyt backfired as hell though. He still would have made finals with the Heat over and over again because East is trash. At least he can rely on Bosh and Wade in the finals unlike Love and Kyrie who looked shooked.

I think his whole goal is to just one win for Cleveland, that will always be on his mind. Too bad he thinks Kyrie and Love were the right answers, both are injury prone dudes and for the first time ever they made it this far. Who knows if this ever happens again.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
At the time it was the right move, did anyone really expect Golden State to become who they are? Lebron thought he gets Kyrie and Love and he can easily beat the old spurs and OKC who he favors against. shyt backfired as hell though. He still would have made finals with the Heat over and over again because East is trash. At least he can rely on Bosh and Wade in the finals unlike Love and Kyrie who looked shooked.

I think his whole goal is to just one win for Cleveland, that will always be on his mind. Too bad he thinks Kyrie and Love were the right answers, both are injury prone dudes and for the first time ever they made it this far. Who knows if this ever happens again.

@Gil Scott-Heroin had GSW dethroning the Spurs back in October '14 if I recall.

He is also a OKC backer but their season went to hell early.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Love and Irving also don't play any defense while Wade and Bosh do as well

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Miami was aging and Kenton was carrying the load.

He needed more help so he left. Remember wade wasn't even moving as well as he did this season when he was with lebron.