Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tucked away in an espn piece about summer league:

NBA execs can be cynical, but on the matter of LeBron, those that profit from broad interest in the NBA expressed some gratitude.

"We should pay LeBron a big piece of the cap for driving interest," says one general manager. "We had a World Cup final going on, but it was a LeBron special for 48 hours. He's carrying us. As far as I'm concerned he's earned the right to play wherever the [hell] he wants."

Bron got the juice now.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

NBA execs can be cynical, but on the matter of LeBron, those that profit from broad interest in the NBA expressed some gratitude.

"We should pay LeBron a big piece of the cap for driving interest," says one general manager. "We had a World Cup final going on, but it was a LeBron special for 48 hours. He's carrying us. As far as I'm concerned he's earned the right to play wherever the [hell] he wants."

Bron got the juice now.

Until Chandsome averages 20, makes his first all star team and middle America soccer moms find out about him...

:mjpls:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Until Chandsome averages 20, makes his first all star team and middle America soccer moms find out about him...

:mjpls:

Had an awkward conversation with a run-of-the-mill 35 year old white woman who said, out of nowhere, "basketball players are the most attractive athletes in the world." I was like oh, word? Okay, cool if that's how you feel. Which ones you find so attractive? Her eyes glazed over a bit like she was fantasizing and she said, voice trembling, "LeBron is beautiful." I laughed out loud. Very bizarre moment.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Bron got the juice now.

:wow:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Bron got the juice now.
Got damn:wow:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
10530872_10152215226352797_4016306030158822221_n.jpg

:dahell:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:wtf:
white people are fukkin sad
I came here to post this
The clip above is surveillance video from the Erie County Jail in Sandusky, Oh., where two inmates apparently scuffled over differing viewpoints about LeBron James’ return to the Cleveland Cavaliers. According to the Sandusky Register, the fight involved Michael Milner and Bryce Stokes.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/07/16/oh...es-between-accused-killer-and-alleged-rapist/

white boy running round scared to fight

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
:wtf:
white people are fukkin sad
I came here to post this
The clip above is surveillance video from the Erie County Jail in Sandusky, Oh., where two inmates apparently scuffled over differing viewpoints about LeBron James’ return to the Cleveland Cavaliers. According to the Sandusky Register, the fight involved Michael Milner and Bryce Stokes.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/07/16/oh...es-between-accused-killer-and-alleged-rapist/

white boy running round scared to fight

:russ: I grew up there.

Place is a fukking dump.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think it's good he returned to cleveland but Lebron is an opportunist, kyrie,wiggins,thompson,waiters are all young pieces that will benefit from playing with him now and he will benefit from playing with them in 4-5 years or are valuable trade pieces(excluding irving I doubt he's traded) to attain kevin love to form another big 3.If Wade wasn't washed lebron wouldn't have bounced he basically left a stable organization with a good front office for an unstable one who's had multiple gm's and coaches and haven't made the playoffs since he left.It was the same when he went to miami,a big 3 with 2 fellow stars was the best/safest option.I do think he wanted to return to ohio his wife,kids and team wanted too also cuz if lebron wanted to stay in miami melo would of went to miami too.

Either he's an opportunist who went to a better situation, or he's an idiot who left a better situation to go to a worse situation. Which is it?