Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Hold up. Bron drew up an agenda.

He drew up his return as his agenda to build in the future and his message in asking others to do the same thing....and you're saying??? :patrice:
Again. All agenda, symbolic messages, and actions are still able to be done, while holding Gilbert accountable
You've been trying to replace and downplay the Gilbert accountability, with a symbolic message of returning home to do something. Which Bron was doing while still playing in Miami, but the Cleveland media, fans, and Gilbert did not want to acknowledge it

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
BsRtO_aCcAA5vKZ.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bron got people crying in Cleveland :wtf:

Aaron Goldhammer just said he cried on air :dead:

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours.32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If I'm Cavs I keep Wiggins at all costs.

Keep him and allow him to grow under LeBron.

i would but im sure the meeting they had with lebron, lebron prob mentioend getting kevin lover. If it takes them wiggins they have to do it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Again. All agenda,

Hold up....now you're downplaying having an agenda?

One to rebuild? :snoop:

Dude said it was bigger than Gilbert. I felt as you did until I read the letter. Now you're downplaying what he plans to do with this move and want others to do the same.......just to win a argument in the Coli.

I'm done man.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Dog...he mentioned NE Ohio...not only Akron. He mentioned the symbolism of coming back and building....something you seem to completely minimize and ignore.

Stay stuck on facts and not the act and what he's asking for in order to hold onto your agenda, breh.
Also, replace what I said about Akron with NE Ohio, and prove me wrong...it still holds true

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
that cleveland radio host on espn looks like the biggest douchebag in the world