chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I've hated on Lebron in the past, but this is a good decision. Lebron seems like a man with integrity. Choosing to live in CLE when you have options, is like the good looking guy with options and money who marries an ugly woman.

:childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this kinda feels like a farewell to LeBron IMO. to watch him go muddle around in cleveland, hopeless for the next few years, possible pointless in the last few prime years of his career. i now want him to win another

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm a fan, but; these Cav/Heats/Cavs bandwagoners #1

But, Bron do support them

Long Run played right after the Heats won the other year

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
BsRt19CIIAAqpbN.jpg:large

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No they're not.. They wont even get past the Bulls with a healthy Rose or Indy if they can get a PG......

Kyrie and Love are losers (no slander just facts)...This isn't gonna be like when Bron joined Wade (who was a champion) and Bosh (with playoff experience).. The first time they have to play against serious competition late in May their backs and knees gonna be screaming at them...

The coach is completely unproven in the league, and unlike Spo won't have a Pat Riley down the hall as a sounding board....

There is a reason Bron was so tempered with expectations in his letter...They are a few years away..
Lebron will lead them now
:troll:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If Bron acted like Doc Rivers and the Clippers during the Sterling tapes, if he did a Kobe during the Tryvon situation...then I wouldn't be as disappointed in his decision to not publicly hold Gilbert accountable. It's almost like the "I'm coming home" argument is more important than respect. So once again, respect should be viewed as arbitrary and trivial....depending on the people being disrespected

The Doc rivers and the Trayvon Martin story have absolutely nothin to do with Lebron movin back to Cleveland. You are completely absolving dan Gilbert from any accountability.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
well i'm shocked. i didn't think he'd go back after the entire state called him every slur in the book .

they were acting like they owned a slave that ran off, and this nikka goes back :snoop:

He never moved his house or stopped providing to his area in spite of it.

I think he cares about his community.