Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The Doc rivers and the Trayvon Martin story have absolutely nothin to do with Lebron movin back to Cleveland. You are completely absolving dan Gilbert from any accountability.
No I'm not. I'm actually saying the opposite
I wish Bron would've held him accountable
I had high hopes that he would've because of the courageous way he dealt with those other two situations
But instead of publicly holding Gilbert accountable, he instead chose to "turn the other cheek." Which I'm disappointed in

8th*Wonder

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, DC,
:stylin::stylin:
713-lebron-600.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I stated in the NBA FA thread..

"I wonder if the NBA made a deal with Bron when he left Cleveland?

Form a super team that would be good for marketing

And we'll rig the lottery to make sure the Cavs are stocked with young talent once you've completed this favor for us in Miami.You could win a couple a rings and return back home with a more talented roster"

Bron knew he was "going back home" 4 years ago.That Dan Gilbert letter was tricknology.He played his role just to sell it to the public.

The NBA is business.They plan shyt way ahead of time.

I know nikkaz are going to look at my post like:childplease:, but what are the beyond astronomical odds of Cleveland winning the lottery damn near every year Bron was in Miami?:stopitslime:...This episonde was scripted

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No I'm not. I'm actually saying the opposite
I wish Bron would've held him accountable
I had high hopes that he would've because of the courageous way he dealt with those other two situations
But instead of publicly holding Gilbert accountable, he instead chose to "turn the other cheek." Which I'm disappointed in
You'll feel that way so as long as you continue to look past what he's done it "for."