Sweet Chin Music, with a Stunner thereafterwards :wow:

tumblr_n8garjLdqV1swoekbo1_400.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've hated on Lebron in the past, but this is a good decision. Lebron seems like a man with integrity. Choosing to live in CLE when you have options, is like the good looking guy with options and money who marries an ugly woman.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I've hated on Lebron in the past, but this is a good decision. Lebron seems like a man with integrity. Choosing to live in CLE when you have options, is like the good looking guy with options and money who marries an ugly woman.
Bwahahahahahahahah

And saying that he will do everything to help fix her up.

And I think he genuinely means it.

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
the fact that the cavs are now favs in vegas to win it all is a joke

they arent even the best team in the east let alone being better then the spurs, thunder, clippers, etc

also they rockets are gonna be nice if they can lock up bosh and get parsons back

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
Brehs...if the Heat somehow make it to the playoffs next year, are we morally obligated to root for them?:patrice:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
In biblical culture one doesn't become a man until he's 30 yrs old. To see theups and downs of this dud's career and to hear him put his pride to the side and start from ground zero All over again All for the fans who rejected him. smh my respect for the man jus grew immensely. Truly the King. Good stuff

:childplease: Man gtfoh with that bullshyt :camby:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Come to grips? :what: props to Lebron. I just gave him more credit that he deserved. I thought he had more pride and self respect :manny:

If Bron acted like Doc Rivers and the Clippers during the Sterling tapes, if he did a Kobe during the Tryvon situation...then I wouldn't be as disappointed in his decision to not publicly hold Gilbert accountable. It's almost like the "I'm coming home" argument is more important than respect. So once again, respect should be viewed as arbitrary and trivial....depending on the people being disrespected