NULL
pat-riley-shhh.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just read the letter. Very well written. I respect him for being honest and not bringing any drama. At the end of the day, he just wanted to go home like anybody else would. Hopefully he gets what he desires someday over there. Can't hate on what he has given us down here. Better that he didn't make a big production this time around.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Y'all still taking that comic sans letter seriously?

Lol. shyt is right outta Vince's playbook.

Played like a fool. Lebron won on this one.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Come on now. When you're trying to climb sometimes you gotta shake hands with the devil. In this case, Bron (and so do I) feels like he's getting what he wants outta that handshake. In a perfect world I bet he wishes he could be on some fukk Gilbert shyt, but he's trying to do something for his region. This is about politics more than sports and politics makes strange bedfellows.
Don't know who in here made the statement yesterday that at the end of the day all the owners are the same, and it sort of hit me.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Props to King James. Great letter, but that owner don't deserve shyt

That's great for the city of Cleveland.

Quiet as kept, LeBron has a great business team around him. The media and public really needs to give those brothas credit.
Everyone made fun of LeBron when he made his friends his business partners.

Also, Dan Gilbert needs to put up billboards across the city and publicly get on his old ass knees and apologize privately and PUBLICLY to this man.
That was a disgraceful letter and he needs to acknowledge that LeBron was and has been the bigger man her

an.
That was a disgraceful letter and he needs to acknowledge that LeBron was and has been the bigger man her.

You don't make demands after committing