calh45

Cal
Daps
I couldn't work for a man like Gilbert again.

Come on now. When you're trying to climb sometimes you gotta shake hands with the devil. In this case, Bron (and so do I) feels like he's getting what he wants outta that handshake. In a perfect world I bet he wishes he could be on some fukk Gilbert shyt, but he's trying to do something for his region. This is about politics more than sports and politics makes strange bedfellows.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
all these hoes with miami ,james 6 jerseys:russ::russ:

cant stand hoes who dont know shyt about sports:camby:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Once again, that letter was the REALEST shyt I ever read about NE Ohio and how it feels to all of us who grew up and are growing up here:wow:

He embodied this entire region in his essay, and it was all real shyt:to:

The way he ended the essay talking about how we have to work hard and nothing is given to us:banderas:

That shyt was just...........perfect.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
LeBron is doing what he thinks is best for him and his family. If he wants to go back home, it's his right and his decision.

Also liked how he did it. He handled it way way better than The Decision in 2010, not some over-blown infomercial.

Again, at the end of the day, it's LeBron's right as a free agent to go to whatever team he feels like going to. And if he misses the place where he was born, raised & grew up in, and entered the league in, who are we to say he can't do that?

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so whos gonna make a wrestling vid with bron kyrie and wiggins kicking wades ass

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
death death death to all heat bandwagon fans

fukk all of yall

fukk your tears

fukk your feelings

please dont bring up loyalty cause as bandwagons you dont know shyt about it

you ridiculed real fans of they teams for 4 long years as you jumped on some sure fire shyt.

real fans get joy when they struggle with a team for years then watch them win it all. that is true joy, not just seeing stars join up and lining up with them. fukk all yall.
The bulls still about to catch this L

And Boozer is still going to be your starting PF

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
It was the Mo Williams article that sealed the deal, he saw the damage he'd done :sas1:

nah fukk all dat, KING BACK! :king:

:dj2:

MaLi

Pro
Daps
I'm surprised

Gilbert lookin like :smugbiden:+:win:+:smugfavre: with a Vince Mcmahon strut alllll summer