All Star
Supporter
Daps
All aboard the Cleveland Canadian. :lolbron:

Bandwagon? I'm just cheering for the national team. :troll:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Everyone knows those "fans" aren't fans. They're just LeBron dikkriders.

Real Heat fans actually exist. Bron helped them to 2 Championships so they can't complain.

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
I couldn't work for a man like Gilbert again.
Come on now. When you're trying to climb sometimes you gotta shake hands with the devil. In this case, Bron (and so do I) feels like he's getting what he wants outta that handshake. In a perfect world I bet he wishes he could be on some fukk Gilbert shyt, but he's trying to do something for his region. This is about politics more than sports and politics makes strange bedfellows.

I'm calling it now - LeBron will be majority owner of the Cavs once he hits retirement. :sas1:

This is just that groundwork.:sas2:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I respect Lebron for trying to right the wrongs from "The Decision" But why go back to an owner who acted like you were a plantation slave when you left? Why leave a team that went to 4 straight finals for a team that has done jack sh!t since you left? And now all the sudden people think Cleveland can win the East? Lebron destroyed Two teams in his career. Miami will not recover. Coming back to Cleveland to try and prove his haters wrong about "He can't win a title on his own" is going backwards. He will not win another title IMO. It's over, his best chance was to come to NY or stay in Miami. I'm not saying he can't make Cleveland contenders but he can't do it alone, they don't have the squad even with him coming back.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
LeBron went back to Red and Yellow after leaving the HWO.

BsRwG7LIQAAw4GP.jpg

Brian Windhorst still don't know what he talking bout....

Heat back to .500 status

Wade feels like shyt right now cause I know Bosh gone now

:deadmanny: