Lebron, Durant, Curry, Tatum, Lillard and now Embiid to join team USA for the Paris Olympics

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Sounds to me like an underdog squad :ehh:
Any man with two hands has a fighting chance
Already%2Bin%2Bthe%2BRing%2B1.gif

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
5: Embid/Davis
4: Bron/KD/Green
3: Tatum/Leonard
2: Booker/Edwards
1: Curry/Lillard/Fox
:patrice:
Bam wants to run as well. We need one more solid shooter. Maybe Maxey. We really don’t have a true lead guard. Haliburton or Trey but Hali got chewed up and Trey can’t shoot and holds the ball. Bridges deserves a spot in my opinion. Young, plays D, and shoots the 3.

Tough decisions and a lot of egos. How many of these players will be healthy next year anyway.

Honestly Green should step back or become a coach. He adds no real value if everybody is healthy. No minutes for him unless they go jumbo and put Bron/KD at 3 then Tatum/Leonard at the 2. I don’t trust Green as a swing at this point of his career.

Thoughts?
What is your definition of "lead guard"? All the 1s fit the billing outside of probably Steph who's calling card is off-ball just as much or more as on-ball. You must mean a 1 who doesn't care about having shots. Trae can shoot, he overdoes the Curry/Lillard logo shots but nobody really would say he cannot shoot.

This listed lineup has enough shooting (Curry/Dame/Tatum/Kawhi/KD, Booker/Edwards/Bron/Embiid benefitting from 22 feet). If anything a big defensive guard is missing and Bridges can have Draymond's spot.

7 of these 12 likely won't make it to Paris anyway.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
What is your definition of "lead guard"? All the 1s fit the billing outside of probably Steph who's calling card is off-ball just as much or more as on-ball. You must mean a 1 who doesn't care about having shots. Trae can shoot, he overdoes the Curry/Lillard logo shots but nobody really would say he cannot shoot.

This listed lineup has enough shooting (Curry/Dame/Tatum/Kawhi/KD, Booker/Edwards/Bron/Embiid benefitting from 22 feet). If anything a big defensive guard is missing and Bridges can have Draymond's spot.

7 of these 12 likely won't make it to Paris anyway.
You’re right about the lead guard. I should have used a different term. Honestly, I’d take Halli over Lillard now.

When I say Trae can’t shoot I mean he is barely average from 3. They would sag off of him and clog the lane.

I will say Trae has been trying on defense this year.

Brunson over Fox?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You’re right about the lead guard. I should have used a different term. Honestly, I’d take Halli over Lillard now.

When I say Trae can’t shoot I mean he is barely average from 3. They would sag off of him and clog the lane.

I will say Trae has been trying on defense this year.

Brunson over Fox?
Trae isn't average from 3. He's over 36% on 9 attempts a game and that includes logo shots and the majority of his 3s being self-created. Nobody's sagging off Trae.

Brunson/Fox is a wash.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Trae isn't average from 3. He's over 36% on 9 attempts a game and that includes logo shots and the majority of his 3s being self-created. Nobody's sagging off Trae.

Brunson/Fox is a wash.
Trae has hovered between 32 and 36% his whole career. He's the exact definition of an average 3 shooter

He would get humiliated in FIBA too. Look at when Dame was crying about the physical play that's allowed when he played FIBA.

There's a reason Trae never sniffs these teams

He was terrible at the junior level in FIBA too

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute- we got Coli GMs calling these guys old and flabby 🤣🤣
But if these guy were on the same team in the NBA they would be a super dupper team and no less than 5 losses is acceptable.

Daily reminder the Coli are full of guys who hate on everything, don't know much and feel their opinion is highly valued and can move the goal post as needed 🤣🤣

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Wait a minute- we got Coli GMs calling these guys old and flabby 🤣🤣
But if these guy were on the same team in the NBA they would be a super dupper team and no less than 5 losses is acceptable.

Daily reminder the Coli are full of guys who hate on everything, don't know much and feel their opinion is highly valued and can move the goal post as needed 🤣🤣
The USA team from this past summer would probably the best team in the league right now, and they finished 4th while losing to Canada, Germany, and Lithuania in the summer