Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta remember he’s still not even a senior.

he can at least play at a nice D1

Forget college, bronny is going to the nba 100%

you’re forgetting John Stockton son even made it at 1 point

that said, if Bronny plays at Michigan :ohlawd:

or a hbcu :ooh:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Good point about the shooting.

LeBron became better at it over time but he's never been a legit sharpshooter. Same with free throws....decent but never on that Steph/Dirk/Nash level where you could count on him making 85%+ every year.

Feel like Bronny would benefit from playing multiple sports. He's the type that might actually be a football player trying to play basketball. Breh could be a QB, WR or even a DE. Let him play multiple sports...even run track...just to avoid the overuse injuries and broaden the athletic base.

Basketball is like soccer where athletic ability gets you noticed but innate natural ability is what separates those that make it from those that don't. Football...a smart, freaky athlete can go a long way even without innate natural ability.

I agree. Very well said. I think football is where the best athletes have the chance to shine. Basketball and soccer are where refinement and coordination/technical ability win out big.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
he's looked pretty good so far this season. has been more aggressive. he'll never be THAT guy but there's a role for him if he keeps working

Agreed..I could see him being a damn good combo guard for the right school.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He looks a lot bigger, looks like he's been training right. Handle looks better as well, but doesn't seem like he will have much of a scoring bag. He seems to be destined to be a generic 3 & D wing

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
he's looked pretty good so far this season. has been more aggressive. he'll never be THAT guy but there's a role for him if he keeps working
Still think he would have been better off in Ohio (by now) and playing against Oho teams.

Maybe he'll never be that guy, but he could have taken on that responsibility much earlier and had a better chance to one day imo. He scored like 16 against SVSM as a fresman so I cant take too much from this. That Duncanville game is too fresh for me to say he's there yet. Gotta see it against the top cali teams.

:ehh:KID LOOKING GOOD.

HE'LL BE A PROBLEM
IF HE CAN GROW A FEW MORE INCHES.
:devil:
:evil:
Already 17. Might just be a 6'3" combo guard.