He missed and Bron was like

12185873.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He's not projecting good enough for the league yet. Still has time to develop but if he doesn't grow then it's hard to see it.
He has a lot of time, he is an upcoming junior. He looks like a top 100 prospect. Maybe not top 50 but he looks AAU good and that matters plus he has pro size.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He has a lot of time, he is an upcoming junior. He looks like a top 100 prospect. Maybe not top 50 but he looks AAU good and that matters plus he has pro size.
Bronny has to take his game seriously. Now maybe me and @CantStop were right that he needed to stay in Ohio for a couple of years to learn to be aggressive. Its one thing struggling to score on a loaded team in HS coli. However, his AAU team went to play in Ohio at LeBron's old high school. Dude who use to hoop with Bronny in middle school dropped this on him.
E5WNTviX0AAPrKd

He's gotta learn some aggressiveness quick. Because if not he'll wind up like Wade's son.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bronny has to take his game seriously. Now maybe me and @CantStop were right that he needed to stay in Ohio for a couple of years to learn to be aggressive. Its one thing struggling to score on a loaded team in HS coli. However, his AAU team went to play in Ohio at LeBron's old high school. Dude who use to hoop with Bronny in middle school dropped this on him.
E5WNTviX0AAPrKd

He's gotta learn some aggressiveness quick. Because if not he'll wind up like Wade's son.
His biggest issue is he's a full court player who excels in transition. He needs to learn how to understand the 5v5 game when organized. He's not a natural like Bron.