Leave @Phoenix Knightly's messages on "Read" brehs

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I'm just now reading this.

Okay breh, if I'm lying about the obvious White discoloration...explain why I put the image through a photo edit app just to get these White smudges when I turn the gama up and increase saturation? :childplease: Anyone who wants to test this out.....Go to this site's photo app Photo Editor - Fotor and run the pics through it...Click on the tab called 'Curves" and pull the diagonal line down. :ufdup:

4NZVc8M.png

You take this place too seriously b. Log the fukk off

raise the gamma and increase the saturation foh:mjlol:

N!gga stfu you know you was shook

*presses ear piece deep into ear*

We just received information that @illadope does in fact grow peppers and make DJ sets that nobody listens to. Again we have no way of verifying this information at this time but we are confirming that yes we have heard that @illadope is a nerd who grows peppers and a terrible DJ.

I didn't even have to tilt the phone to see the crappy edit job. You got white paint all over the original message thread and typed over it in the wrong font :dead:

I personally wouldn't fight @Big Daddy

nikka got the raptor toenails. Fingers look like they were made for fighting nikkas on Fist of the North Dtar.

Probably would have to get wild vaccinations and inoculations before scraping with that sloth with alopecia ass nikka.

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

"I'm actually clean":bryan:

I can't breathe. :dead: