Leave @Phoenix Knightly's messages on "Read" brehs

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She never PM'd dude, that's a photoshop, dummies. Yall think ol girl would fukk w a nikka who never seen a nail clipper :mjlol:
Salt.png

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
nikka gave up the address and everything.

I personally wouldn't fight @Big Daddy

nikka got the raptor toenails. Fingers look like they were made for fighting nikkas on Fist of the North Dtar.

Probably would have to get wild vaccinations and inoculations before scraping with that sloth with alopecia ass nikka.

Give me a pair of denim coveralls and 1 of those poles with a rope on the end that a dog catcher uses and I'll fight him.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

nikka got the raptor toenails. Fingers look like they were made for fighting nikkas on Fist of the North Star.

Probably would have to get wild vaccinations and inoculations before scraping with that sloth with alopecia ass nikka.

Give me a pair of denim coveralls and 1 of those poles with a rope on the end that a dog catcher uses and I'll fight him.
:laff:.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

nikka got the raptor toenails. Fingers look like they were made for fighting nikkas on Fist of the North Dtar.

Dead