Learning how to CUT your own HAIR is a great self-investment

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Been cutting my hair since I was 10.

Some weeks I get it barber shop fresh, most weeks, it's only serviceable.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half of ya'll are bald with no hairlines anyway, so cutting is no problem for ya'll. :flabbynsick:
I tried the self cutting shyt and the lineup (and cut) was never as crisp as it was when the barber did it. You all don't have the experience nor the angles that a barber does to cut it properly. Stop deluding youselves. :mjlol:

tgu

Pro
Daps
I can do my line by myself and an all even cut. I don't know how people can do fades and tapers on themselves. If anybody has any tips :feedme:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I can do my line by myself and an all even cut. I don't know how people can do fades and tapers on themselves. If anybody has any tips :feedme:

Go online and look at some of the barber videos...If you have the right clippers and plenty of mirrors,shouldnt be a problem,only people saying they cant do it are nikkas with no talent or ones that have a tick...If you have full mirror coverage and barber clippers (wireless) its easy...

ster35

Thinker
Daps
Reppin
DMI IA
Yep, as soon as cut's went up to $25 I was out! Been cutting my hair off and on for at least 8yrs now. Like the other brother said I cut my hair during the week and usually go see a barber when I have a very special occasion to go to. Got the Andis Masters, T-Liners, Cut Buddy, 10 second Blade Gapper and the 30 second sharpener. Remember the best investment is always in yourself!!!