Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no more barber d!ck brushing past your arm
no more barber breathe when he close lining up your beard
no more paying ridiculous fee's then paying a tip on top of it

and best of all you get the EXACT cut you want.

anyone can cut hair, its not some magically skill, you'll 4uck up maximum of 2 times, and not get it exactly right maximum of 6 times, but after that shyt becomes second nature like washing yourself or brushing your teef.

one of the best things you can do, going to the club and need a cut but no barbers open? cool do it yourself
oh you going abroad and the barbers is full, no probs cut yourself

scust at paying a man to get close to you and remove your hair from your head.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
no more barber d!ck brushing past your arm
no more barber breathe when he close lining up your beard
no more paying ridiculous fee's then paying a tip on top of it

and best of all you get the EXACT cut you want.

anyone can cut hair, its not some magically skill, you'll 4uck up maximum of 2 times, and not get it exactly right maximum of 6 times, but after that shyt becomes second nature like washing yourself or brushing your teef.

one of the best things you can do, going to the club and need a cut but no barbers open? cool do it yourself
oh you going abroad and the barbers is full, no probs cut yourself

scust at paying a man to get close to you and remove your hair from your head.
well yeah last weekend i had to wait 3hrs for a cut at my spot:martin:.. i couldn't wait that long so i went to another spot:jbhmm: long story short, i tell the dude i want a klay thompson fade..and he gives me a john cena military cut smh:beli:

so i bought a pair of andis t outliners that get here monday. im not expecting to be able to fade myself up, all i want to do is be able to Chris paul myself pause.. just a number 1 all over wit a crisp lineup.

surely a few youtube vids and ill have that:patrice:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Get a professiona wahl kit like the magic clippers and look over some of the barber tutorials online like jeezy360/chris bossio and get urself some mirrors and within months youll get it down,its not hard at all....learn the settings when to use what guards and when to open and close the trimmer.

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Support your local businesses fukk outta here. Ya know, the black ones.

Broke talk

And tuck them elbows in nikka. :birdman:

I can tell you don't live in the west. :camby:
.:myman:
aint but one black business over here dawg.. and its walk ins only:camby:

and all the nikkas sayin they been cuttin their hair.. talking like its easy. are yall lining yourselves up or nah??

Daps
well yeah last weekend i had to wait 3hrs for a cut at my spot:martin:.. i couldn't wait that long so i went to another spot:jbhmm: long story short, i tell the dude i want a klay thompson fade..and he gives me a john cena military cut smh:beli:

so i bought a pair of andis t outliners that get here monday. im not expecting to be able to fade myself up, all i want to do is be able to Chris paul myself pause.. just a number 1 all over wit a crisp lineup.

U need a pair of regular clippers to go with that outliner. The outliners aren’t really for full haircuts... and if u cut your hair with one of those you will be damn near bald... lower than a light caesar...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I watched a few YouTube videos couple months later I fade as good as my old barber

Daps
aint but one black business over here dawg.. and its walk ins only:camby:

and all the nikkas sayin they been cuttin their hair.. talking like its easy. are yall lining yourselves up or nah??

Line myself up perfectly every week whenever I want... fukk paying $15 for a simple azz edge up...

I only fukked up twice while learning... the learning curve is kind of steep depending on how quickly you become comfortable controlling your touch, using your weak hand, and holding a mirror... I can guarantee that your shyt won’t be crispy for a minute until you get hella practice.

And another thing people don’t know is that you gotta adjust your trimmer blades if you want a sharp edge up... factory set blades just don’t cut it (pun not intended). Get comfortable with a razor if you really want a sharp line.

It’s a good grooming skill to have to keep up your appearane between haircuts, or if you travel...