Singles (LEAK) LL Cool J x Eminem - MURDERGRAM | Courtesy of Leaked.cx

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was dope but LL got him.

Also, I don’t think this is a new song. Sounds like whatever LL was talking about several years back when he was talking about a song he had with Em where he implies he was gonna be choppin/rappin fast.

I feel like this is something Em produced for L’s album. They should do more music together but Em should be playing in his sandbox, within his sound, not the other way around.
Reddit is saying it’s a leak from LL’s album recorded in 2022

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Reddit is saying it’s a leak from LL’s album recorded in 2022

Yeah i remember hearing him talking about it and being apprehensive about how he described Em’s verse lol

I remember wanting more double/tripe time from Em til he started OD’ing on it. Better than I imagined, especially based off that snippet.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Thank you for proving my point further about the Coli always being bias towards Em. If we're really going to go there I can point out how LL was the first rapper to wear red nail polish like it's all good in Keith Murray's "Incredible" video. Everyone mocks Lil Uzi Vert and Playboi Carti for wearing nail polish but no one ever mentions LL in the "Incredible" video choosing to wear red nail polish when he didn't have to. I'm not trying to one up you or make this a battle. I'm pointing out how your bias focused on Em while ignoring LL.

@ the 0:47 Mark LL shows off his freshly painted red nails like he's proud of them. This video existed way before most Hip hop fans ever heard of Eminem.

Crumple

All Star
Daps

Since they kilt the YouTube link

Wow, LL actually bodied Em on this joint.

Em is dope, but Cool J's voice is still so strong. And it's "LL" What he did just holds so much weight.

Wonder who's project this is going to be on.

So far this and the Ross joint, LL has two perfect joints so far.