Singles (LEAK) LL Cool J x Eminem - MURDERGRAM | Courtesy of Leaked.cx

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

Don't remember this?

What happened to this man? Is 9t the brain chemistry? was he actually replaced by one of the none "Real Slim Shady" from the video?

You think Interscope/Universal doesn't own the rights to his name in likeness?

He probably could be contractually replaced - an Eminem tour is a half a billion dollar venture, if one man goes down due to some personal issue they are not going to be telling their investors ... "Sorry, we don't have the income we projected for this quarter"

"I'm Slim Shady ... yes I'm the real Shady"

Who asked you about that breh? Where did that song concept come from. You know that song "I'm not gonna write you a love song" -- that song came about the same way that Eminem's "Way I Am" did ... the frustration the artist had when the label demanded that they create a single that would essentially be a follow-up to their previous success

So Eminem sounds better in 2024 than he has in previous years but it's far from what he was. I retract what I said previously

When did he stop making "SONGS" .... he instead makes excuses to rap. There's flash in the pan greatness within his style but I seriously can't imagine that he makes anything with the intention that people will listen to it more than once. These are not songs, they are rapping for the sake of rapping realizing you have a fan base that will eat it up and contract that needs fulfillment

I was at the Up in Smoke Tour at 8 ... so I probably have more love in my soul for Eminem than he does for himself at this point but I'm not a fan and I can't imagine he is. He probably listens to his new stuff sparingly, and only as a notation of the feat that he has accomplished within the verses ... but that is it, rapping for the sake of rapping. There is no song

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The song is dope. Sounds like what an Em and LL collabo would sound like. LL sounds rejuvenated, like Lil Wayne when he is on a track with real spitters so he steps his lyrical A game up. The Coli hatred for Em is always bias so the opinions here will always be skewed. Dudes in here talking about Ems beat selections as if LLs beat selection hasn't been iffy since Phenomenon.
Forget the beat then he sounds like a parody of himself when he's rapping

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Mannnnnnnnn when I heard the snippet I was like I don't even wanna hear this shyt, this is surprisingly much better than I was expecting.

LL sounds great, Em sounds good though he could have played to his strenghts of clarity, the flow is like a mix between TES and his more recent stuff, I saw someone mentioin off the wall and it does kinda give me similar vibes.

Good sign to me because I was dreading hearing this shyt lol, LL Cool J was the first rapper I was ever a stan of, love to see Em give him his props and show the influence he had on him.