Singles (LEAK) LL Cool J x Eminem - MURDERGRAM | Courtesy of Leaked.cx

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yeah i remember hearing him talking about it and being apprehensive about how he described Em’s verse lol

I remember wanting more double/tripe time from Em til he started OD’ing on it. Better than I imagined, especially based off that snippet.
Em was too laid back on his verse. Especially his delivery…

He needed to match LL’s energy

This record doesn’t sound done either

Antyx

Rookie
Daps
LL and EM both sound good...I'll listen to this once it drops...They are having fun...Em has so many flows and most people only like one of them and it's the one he's probably tired of doing all the time...

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Since this was recorded for LL's album, does this mean Q-Tip produced it? :huhldup:

I think the song would be fine if it was just LL, but Eminem brought it down with his typical Liberty Biberty flow. I can barely understand what he's saying, and the beat doesn't make it any better. Either Eminem produced it himself or at least co-produced it.

This song might not be on the album, so who knows if we were even supposed to hear it? I'm hoping it's not, because this isn't the sequel that "Murdergram" needed.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Since this was recorded for LL's album, does this mean Q-Tip produced it? :huhldup:

I think the song would be fine if it was just LL, but Eminem brought it down with his typical Liberty Biberty flow. I can barely understand what he's saying, and the beat doesn't make it any better. Either Eminem produced it himself or at least co-produced it.

This song might not be on the album, so who knows if we were even supposed to hear it? I'm hoping it's not, because this isn't the sequel that "Murdergram" needed.

Nah this not on the album, not even a finished song it seems.

As I was saying earlier, this sounds like LL playing in Em's sandbox, it needs to be the other way around.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Nah this not on the album, not even a finished song it seems.

As I was saying earlier, this sounds like LL playing in Em's sandbox, it needs to be the other way around.

After "EPMD 2," I don't get my hopes up whenever Eminem's on a track with his heroes. If it's not Bad Meets Evil or Slaughterhouse, he's not going to step up.

Since the track leaked, at least it won't get released. Eminem hates leaked tracks to this day. You remember "What If I Was Gay?" That was made during the Kamikaze sessions, but Eminem (thankfully) chose "Lucky You" for the album.
It was going to be released later on, but the unfinished version leaked and Eminem scrapped it.