LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
What the hell is wrong with the Clippers? Why do they look like an D-League team against the old ass Spurs.

Spurs don't have to defend them properly, on the offense they are worrying about the pnr

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if david west was on this same clipper team they would probably win the series.....(with a healthy cp3)....blake griffin is that bad

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
In last years playoffs I thought duncan was done. Fam look 5 years younger out there

I did too. Turns out his knees were fukked up last year and he just needed some time to heal. It also turned out later than Ginobili's arm was broken in that Memphis series, not just sprained.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
You agree that if there's a low probablity of winning, you shouldn't turn up to play?

i can tell folk that have this ideology are nothing but bum ass losers in real life:snoop:
Stick a needle in your arm heroin fakkit :birdman:

if david west was on this same clipper team they would probably win the series.....(with a healthy cp3)....blake griffin is that bad

West was a more complimentary PF for CP3...his mid range game was far superior to Flakes

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

scaled.php