LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thunder will get beat also. We beat them twice once without manu and we didnt even have steven jackson, boris diaw, or patty mills.

aint nobody seein them they on a mission this year

I'm a Spurs fan and the Thunder scare the fukk out of me breh...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
image.jpg

I'm convinced that Dantoni would of at least made it to the finals if he had a player like Tim Duncan, and that's if he adjusted his offense to fit TD. Steve Nash and Duncan would of been fukking nasty.

Obviously if the suns had the GOAT PF they'd have 4-5 rings

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pop isn't going to lose a game to Vinny. The difference in coaching is HUGE in this series brehs...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
after letting this sh1t sink in, I aint even mad. These dudes are like basketball wizards or some sh1t. Real wizards like in Harry Potter, not those short yellow bus n1ggaZ in DC.Its some magical sh1t happing in San Antonio. I thought Diaw was on his way to Europe or the NBDL when I saw him early in the yr.

If the Clips can just lose these next 2 home games by less than 10, Id be happy.

If this f@ggot Pop sit his starters for gm 4, that would be the ultimatr sign of disrespect. I'll never forgive him.:birdman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You should be scared, bcuz KD and Westbrook ain't. Them dudes are killers :boss:

Truth be told they both be us once and we blew them both out twice so its like pick your poison

Lakers got size which could be a problem

Thunder got atheletic guys like KD and Westbrook

Alot of reporters think Thunder be tougher cuz we beat lakers twice way worse than Thunder to where the first one they got on us mite be a fluke and Bynum tends to check out mentality

The Thunder tend to comeback from when i watched the games but either way

WE WILL BEAT BOTH BUT THE THUNDER WOULD BE TOUGHER

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Wish somebody could up that thread from the "other" message board where they all signed up about us gettin knocked out in the 2nd round

Don't think i aint forget :shaq:
Here's the 5 star thread. So now that the Spurs have clinched the #1 spot in the west... - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

I wish that thread could be imported here. It's amazing how many people were still acting like the Spurs were some cotton candy ass fraud team right up until the playoffs started. I saw how many people were scoffing and dismissing them and I started subbing to a lot of threads so I could up them later. Then the Coli came through and crushed the buildings.
:yeshrug: