LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't think I can remember a team that put that many shooters on the floor at once, and then even more shooters coming off the bench. It's like no matter what you do, they're going to pass the ball around on the perimeter a few times and some 40% 3 point shooter is gonna get a clear look.

image.jpg

I'm convinced that Dantoni would of at least made it to the finals if he had a player like Tim Duncan, and that's if he adjusted his offense to fit TD. Steve Nash and Duncan would of been fukking nasty.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't think I can remember a team that put that many shooters on the floor at once, and then even more shooters coming off the bench. It's like no matter what you do, they're going to pass the ball around on the perimeter a few times and some 40% 3 point shooter is gonna get a clear look.

Chip Engelland. :yes:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dantoni would foam at the mouth if he had a player Duncan.

:birdman:

I ain't trying to see Duncan reduced to only pick and rolls and the high post, he's too good for that silly 7 seconds or less offense. D'antoni wouldn't know what to do with such a refined post game.

Sidenote, Kwahi Leonard is starting to remind me of Shawn Marion.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I wouldn't be shocked if some team tries to steal him away, son, I watched SDSU play some games last year and Kawhi couldn't hit the college 3, shyt he could barely shoot at all. Now this dude is hitting NBA 3s? :wtf:
<<SDSU fan

Thought Kawhi was gonna be an odd fit in SA because of what you already mentioned.

Pops compared him to Bruce Bowen but his ceiling is MUCH higher, especially now that he's hitting 3's at a solid clip.

Kawhi/Hill deal was one of those rare win/win trades.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State

The Clippers could spread the floor and bomb away also with Caron/Foye/Mo/Nick, the problem is ...

1.) Their coach is a fukking dumbass. Watching Paul get continually get trapped with oversized guards off PnR with Blake standing and waiting for an 18 foot J is a waste of time. (Dear Vinny, off ball motion is your friend ... CP3 can't freestyle his way to offense against the Spurs).

2.) Clippers bigs are blackholes. When Duncan/Diaw/Splitter get the ball off PnR they continue to move the ball around forcing the Clips to continually rotate and once you get to the 2nd/3rd pass ... they're getting open looks. Blake/Deandre/Reggie/Kenyon just put their head down and try to score, so perimeter defenders just collapse with minimal threat of the kick out.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
do yall think the pacers woulda been better off keeping kawhi?

man, this is the best duncan has looked in years.

popovich>>>>>>phil jackson

i cant imagine how kobe woulda developed with pop

GSizz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
do yall think the pacers woulda been better off keeping kawhi?

I think so IF they would have drafted him for themselves. His ceiling is higher than Hills.

GHill might want more than Indy is willing to pay him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Every time I watch the spurs it's amazing how Danny green was basically a DNp for years in Cleveland and pop molded him into a starter

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Wish somebody could up that thread from the "other" message board where they all signed up about us gettin knocked out in the 2nd round

Don't think i aint forget :shaq: