Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That creep that beat, rape, and held Olivia hostage gotta have nine lives or something, I hope the next time she empties her whole clip in him:pacspit:

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That episode was so unpredictable.....SVU needs to stick with that formula.

Yeah tell me about it...I thought for sure Rollins was done....I just wish they would incorporate Ice-t into more episodes like back in the day,but that last episode was still pretty good hopefully the detective that was undercover with her will come back further down the line..I really liked his character...

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Last one was one of the best this season imo.....lol every commercial the bytch was in deeper and deeper. At one point I thought they might pull some it was all a dream move because I couldn't see how she was getting out of it.

When she was signing that gun out with just a hat pulled low I had the ...:mindblown:

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Yeah tell me about it...I thought for sure Rollins was done....I just wish they would incorporate Ice-t into more episodes like back in the day,but that last episode was still pretty good hopefully the detective that was undercover with her will come back further down the line..I really liked his character...

He should come back for a few episodes like the FBI agent Benson use to mess with.

*Edit* Speaking of Ice T they could do more episodes about his screwed up family.

Gooseberie

Rookie
Daps
That creep that beat, rape, and held Olivia hostage gotta have nine lives or something, I hope the next time she empties her whole clip in him:pacspit:

Olivia got raped? I know she almost got raped going undercover in that prison but I didn't think Olivia would ever get raped for real. What season and episode was this?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Olivia got raped? I know she almost got raped going undercover in that prison but I didn't think Olivia would ever get raped for real. What season and episode was this?
3 part i think started last season, she was held hostage for 2 episodes i think, and then part 3 was this season