Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
This my favorite show of all time along with the wire.. yeah the new season pretty stale but I mean shyt we been blessed with so much.. shyt comes on like every day on USA... Olivia is one bytch I'd love to fukk especially like 10 years ago. But she still bad to me now

Daps
I'm starting to notice that they got Benson not giving a fukk now on the show. The episode I saw tonight had that dude in jail tell her to her face ":ufdup:" and she was like ":birdman:fukk you gonna do?"

They need to retool the show and bring in new characters. Since Stabler left the cast chemistry has suffered. As far as I've heard it's still a ratings juggernaut but they need some fresh faces because Benson and Ice T both looking :flabbynsick: Out there ..

it took me awhile to notice they made this episode from that Biker Gang that gathered around the SUV on the New York highway.

The best part of the episode was how Latino Drake's girlfriend said something like.

Chick:''while they raped me, my body shook and i dont know why.

Benson: ''You were having an orgasm'' :beli:

Chick: ''then how come I never had one with my man?? :to:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
it took me awhile to notice they made this episode from that Biker Gang that gathered around the SUV on the New York highway.

The best part of the episode was how Latino Drake's girlfriend said something like.

Chick:''while they raped me, my body shook and i dont know why.

Benson: ''You were having an orgasm'' :beli:

Chick: ''then how come I never had one with my man?? :to:
:bryan: