Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dikk Wolf fukking ass know the only way to get me to watch this shyt now is those crossovers.

Watch a whole SVU episode and Chicago PD show up in literally the last 3 minutes. I see you you fukk.

Next season every other week gonna be a crossover.

Chicago fire about to get tossed in the bushes too.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
dikk Wolf fukking ass know the only way to get me to watch this shyt now is those crossovers.

Watch a whole SVU episode and Chicago PD show up in literally the last 3 minutes. I see you you fukk.

Next season every other week gonna be a crossover.

Chicago fire about to get tossed in the bushes too.

:ufdup: Chicago Fire will never see bushes. Just get ready for the knockoff ER, Chicago MD

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The second crossover was fye :banderas:
The last episode of Chicago PD. Atwater's running scene :noah:

*Ron Johnson voice* he's so fine, it hurts
I gotta go to that thing next time they do it. But idk when it's happening again. I HAVE to go I can tell him how much we Coli ladies love him. I'd even get a video clip of him shouting out the Coli. But right now it's just a girl-ish fantasy....

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Haha, I watched the finale of SVU off of strength of this thread and :dead: at the "bad guy" having the same lawyer Avon Barksdale had in The Wire.

Its the same actor, its funny as I watched an episode of The Wire prior to the SVU finale.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I gotta go to that thing next time they do it. But idk when it's happening again. I HAVE to go I can tell him how much we Coli ladies love him. I'd even get a video clip of him shouting out the Coli. But right now it's just a girl-ish fantasy....
i thought they do it like every Sunday