Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
been lacking on Chicago Fire. bout 5 episodes behind- them killing Shay bugged me for real. never missed an episode before that lol
I can't not watch because the writers are supposed to kill off someone else & every fukking week one of they asses cuts it close :sadcam:. Since ur behind I won't say anything more & let u catch up. Speaking of catching up I need to watch the last 2 of the Flash so I can get in on the thread.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The svu are the worse cops :snooo: or maybe the most realistic . Rollins sister trying to get her 25 to life, and she going to IAB by herself , she going to the sisters room and witness tampering and then once amaro saved her from going to jail she trying to save her evil ass sister

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The svu are the worse cops :snooo: or maybe the most realistic . Rollins sister trying to get her 25 to life, and she going to IAB by herself , she going to the sisters room and witness tampering and then once amaro saved her from going to jail she trying to save her evil ass sister
Somehow Ice-T became the most sane cop on the squad, if it don't involve his gay son then he's usually the most level headed person in the room

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stopped watching after stabler left, but caught a few episodes from the past 3 seasons. Still dope, shyt just feel like its been on forever like the simpsons

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I can't not watch because the writers are supposed to kill off someone else & every fukking week one of they asses cuts it close :sadcam:. Since ur behind I won't say anything more & let u catch up. Speaking of catching up I need to watch the last 2 of the Flash so I can get in on the thread.
they got shaft playing bodens pops lmao

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven