Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's just funny when I watch the show and that damn DOCTOR chick..the light skin brat..she has an ANSWER for everything. I was gonna create a thread about this..when she don't have an answer, she'll create one like she's redefining medicine and science like 30 minutes later. She always has a fukking answer for any and all. Like damn..the Avengers and Batman can use her ass..fukking insane:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
So I'm pretty positive were defintely having a Jared from Subway episode coming later in the season. It wouldnt surprise me if its a crossover episode with SVU, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD.
So I'm pretty positive were defintely having a Jared from Subway episode coming later in the season. It wouldnt surprise me if its a crossover episode with SVU, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD.
Yooo i said the same shyt to my homie today. I put money on it this season theres a Jared episode.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This show cannot run out of ideas, as long as ther is news they will be around. How do they not get sued is what i want to kno?
They not getting sued cause it's 'based off true events' so as long as some details get changed everything is gravy.

Edit: I mean look how they did with Chris Brown & Rihanna....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The last three seasons been insane. It's honestly been better without predictable ass staebler as hard as he was
Stabler's the Gawd:boss:, tho:whoa:

...but, lowkey I like Rollins and Amaro addition to the cast:yeshrug:

All these Demonic Pedos in the news gave SVU storylines on a hundred, thousand, trillion:birdman:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
This season practically every other episode is "ripped from the headlines".

Tonight they used the story where the Biker gang chased and attacked that family in the Range Rover, next week it appears there using that missing kid in NYC as a episode :aicmon:
just rewatched the last season on netflix, and realized that the gang "BX-9" in that episode is basically a hispanic version of GS-9 :heh: