Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lamelo is FAR nicer than his brother.

Hornets got one here
I wouldn’t say that

Offensively he is naturally

But everything else Zo might have him on but Melo is close... at a much younger age too

Hornets gotta shake this shyt up. Melo damn near had a triple double and this offense of all over the fukking place. This team will be lucky to be a .500 ball club.

This shyt gotta be ironed out by February
Yeah his offense was off but that’s because he had to force shyt.

They put in the starters at the end of the 2nd and them dudes went down to like 15pts after being competitive most of the half

Something does need to change... 76ers a hard team to play this season but these dudes looked terrible at times. Not even sure what this offense is

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wouldn’t say that

Offensively he is naturally

But everything else Zo might have him on but Melo is close... at a much younger age too

We STILL overrating defense for point guards? STILL?

You do realize only one of the top 10 PGs in the league play defense right? (CP3)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If Melo is better than Zo on offense, what is Zo better at? Backgammon? :stopitslime:

No it just tells you that if you are a point guard defense isn't as valuable as your offense.
Rebounding, assists, etc..

are you trying to be functionally retarded you angry ass nikka?

go get some p*ssy and stop messaging me, I don’t give af about your opinion to argue with you

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Rebounding, assists, etc..

are you trying to be functionally retarded you angry ass nikka?

go get some p*ssy and stop messaging me, I don’t give af about your opinion to argue with you

Lamelo averages more assists than his brother and one less rebound and he comes off the bench. :mjgrin:

Imagine acting like you need your point guard to get rebounds. :mjgrin:

And i got some cutty last night :umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lamelo averages more assists than his brother and one less rebound and he comes off the bench. :mjgrin:

Imagine acting like you need your point guard to get rebounds. :mjgrin:

And i got some cutty last night :umad:
In like 5 games nikka :comeon:

you the one came at me crying about “pOiNt GuArDs DoNt plAy DeFencE” when nikkas like John Wall, CP3, Lonzo, and etc., would disagree, all because I said OUTSIDE of offense (which is scoring) I think Zo is better BUT Lamelo is that close and younger...

aight nikka, you can get off my line now:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm reading thru this thread like "where all these new nikkas come from?" :dahell:

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Oh I’m new and don’t care to admit it

I’m in multiple threads this year because I’m paying attention to multiple young players. I didn’t even know Hornets had a thread last year

and its clowns that want to argue, I know @42 Monks , @Bryan Danielson , etc., that will vouch that I like discussing the games and be in multiple threads.

Cats see me and want attention

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@O.T.I.S. is.... if not my best friend..... one of my BEST FRIENDS here on the coli.

He good peeps so his contributions in here will be Golden.

I won’t sit here and insult the true Hornets/Bobcats/Hornets brehs in here on some bandwagon fan shyt.

But my QC niccas know where I stand, Im a Tre4-QC breh that’s resides in the city and I support them (like the Panthers) on the strength of its great for the city when they good.

Melo probably about to be the biggest star here since Baron Davis so I’m all for the hype:wow:

And of course the fights :mjgrin:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
We got arguments in our season thread.:wow:
We aint been this relevant since we low key had a core:wow:
Makes me think of that first round series with the Heat a few years back, Heat fans in the game thread were accusing the refs cheating for the Hornets and we were saying “Why tf would they want to do that?” :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@O.T.I.S. is.... if not my best friend..... one of my BEST FRIENDS here on the coli.

He good peeps so his contributions in here will be Golden.

I won’t sit here and insult the true Hornets/Bobcats/Hornets brehs in here on some bandwagon fan shyt.

But my QC niccas know where I stand, Im a Tre4-QC breh that’s resides in the city and I support them (like the Panthers) on the strength of its great for the city when they good.

Melo probably about to be the biggest star here since Baron Davis so I’m all for the hype:wow:

And of course the fights :mjgrin:
Even tho most of this was sarcasm, No more fights over here...

Im just blocking attention whores now :hubie: