Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
our simpleton offense got its feelings hurt and was left confused by getting mauled inside so of course they started throwing up bad shots and giving up easy long rebounds/run outs :unimpressed:
Facts:mjlol:

And crazy it was the “starters” that certain homos be dikkriding too.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Facts:mjlol:

And crazy it was the “starters” that certain homos be dikkriding too.
they can't run functional offense when teams decide to stop respecting our show of a frontcourt. philly said "show us biyombo can beat us if we cheat off of him constantly" then just started laughing. then they dared miles to put the ball on the court as the main dive guy - more laughter

:yeshrug:

shyt is hilarious ngl

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they can't run functional offense when teams decide to stop respecting our show of a frontcourt. philly said "show us biyombo can beat us if we cheat off of him constantly" then just started laughing. then they dared miles to put the ball on the court as the main dive guy - more laughter

:yeshrug:

shyt is hilarious ngl
Yeah... hilariously sad :mjlol:

I didn’t realize how bad Charlotte was tho. Then with Hayward I expected them to be better but these nikkas are SMALL and honestly, not really a high IQ, offensive team.