Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seeing Biyombo on Embid.... is reminding me of the nightmare in high school my 6’5ft ass trynna guard 7ftr Brandon Hayward:mjlol:

I went up against him for 3 years straight..... 2 times a year (schools though in different cities, was the same division) and then several times in summer via AAU:wow:

Our last game vs each other was legendary :wow:

But the very first time I stepped on the court with him, the very first play. I learned how to adjust to him:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You're gonna have to tell us that story later breh :russ:

I will.... shyt..... My school vs Dudley aka Baby NC A&T was some epic games:mjlol:

Going off my last post. No pun intended, learned to keep him out the post or I was dead. I couldn’t stop him. But I could contain him very well.

Going back, my “ My Name is.... nice to meet you” moment happened. The first time we played. And he posted me on my he post. Breh.... pulled like a drop step wide elbow clear out move that sent me flying out of bounds and I slid till I hit the wall then he yammed it.

Crowd went crazy. From there (cuz I was for the most part a smart baller and I was pretty strong, he just caught me slipping) on out.... anytime we played, after we scored or missed a shot.

I was that player that raced back on defense to get to the top of the key and stop him from going deeper in the lane. When I met him there on man to man, with my lower center of gravity, I didn’t let him past the line. Or if he tried go to the box, I’d push him out to the corner.

I knew as long as I kept him like 10ft or further out I was good (cuz it wasn’t like he was a jump shooter or had a skyhook). Anything closer was gonna be a problem for me. So we banged in the lane (pause):dame:

That nicca was one of the motivations to stay in the weight room when I was in school though :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Preciate @Henry Orbit :russ:

But the REAL story was my final game against him the summer before he went to UNC.

That was my alltime favorite game and story. But I can share later. Cuz that game was epic.

That game for me if I had to give y’all a simile.... was basically the final battle of 300 on a basketball court and I was Leonodis against Xerxes army :mjlol:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Preciate @Henry Orbit :russ:

But the REAL story was my final game against him the summer before he went to UNC.

That was my alltime favorite game and story. But I can share later. Cuz that game was epic.

That game for me if I had to give y’all a simile.... was basically the final battle of 300 on a basketball court and I was Leonodis against Xerxes army :mjlol:
I think Brendan lives in Charlotte now. Do you think if you bumped into him, he'd recognize you? :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think Brendan lives in Charlotte now. Do you think if you bumped into him, he'd recognize you? :pachaha:

Oh he would definitely recognize me. Cuz some years back at A&T homecoming. He was there and we happened to cross paths and he remembered me. We chatted for a bit. I think it was when he was on the Mavs and that was our first time seeing each other since 97

Plus my cousin (or should I say me and @42 Monks cousin):troll: was his teammate.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I need to know Lavar coming through with that heat for JB :mjcry:
Oh he would definitely recognize me. Cuz some years back at A&T homecoming. He was there and we happened to cross paths and he remembered me. We chatted for a bit. I think it was when he was on the Mavs and that was our first time seeing each other since 97

Plus my cousin (or should I say me and @42 Monks cousin):troll: was his teammate.
I feel like I remember playing against a nikka like you :mjlol: no bullshyt. undersized and doing too much

carolina hoops is its own world. you remember that clip of Carlos Boozers overhyped little brother getting banged on and tossed into a row of cheerleaders :mjgrin: that was me

fukk em :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I need to know Lavar coming through with that heat for JB :mjcry:

I feel like I remember playing against a nikka like you :mjlol: no bullshyt. undersized and doing too much

carolina hoops is its own world. you remember that clip of Carlos Boozers overhyped little brother getting banged on and tossed into a row of cheerleaders :mjgrin: that was me

fukk em :mjgrin:

:ooh::leon:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hornets gotta shake this shyt up. Melo damn near had a triple double and this offense of all over the fukking place. This team will be lucky to be a .500 ball club.

This shyt gotta be ironed out by February
if they weren't forcing him to resuscitate the offense every game, he'd be looking way better.... got him propping up Miles when he could be building chemistry with vets that can do more than just chase lobs

meanwhile JB giving Graham mouth to mouth to keep that career alive :scust: