Lauren Boebert is Redneck Trash

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This bytch didn't even graduate high school and stay getting arrested. How the fukk did this woman get elected?

:dahell:

lauren-boebert-comp.jpg

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Don't forget that sister from Baltimore, Kimberly Klacik was also on the pole before running for office as a Republican.

Republicans are the ultimate "do as I say, not as I do" type. So many of them have been exposed making their side chicks get abortions, being in the closet, not being religious, and other things that they try to enforce on other people.

Laura Ingraham is 60 years old, has never been married in her life, and her only children are adoptees from Guatemala. If she was a liberal, they'd be tearing her apart for that and calling her a cat lady.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

This bytch didn't even graduate high school and stay getting arrested. How the fukk did this woman get elected?

:dahell:

She didn't just not graduate, she failed the GED two times before passing it on her 3rd try.

There has even been some speculation that they gave her her GED because she needed it to be a representative.

Also she's a 36 year old grandmother. That just about says it all.

Honestly, the most surprising thing about her is that she raised enough capital to buy a restaurant. You don't see too many uneducated moms with kids pull that off. I want to be surprised if there's something weird about that whole deal too.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
She's been elected twice. I didn't think it could be worse that Sarah Palin. Trump would probably make this hillbilly Director of Foreign Relations. :dead:
Her last election she only won by like 800-1000 votes. With that shyt that went down in that theater and the fact the same opponent is running I think she will lose. Unfortunately with the way Republicans are going it's someone worse than Lauren coming eventually.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She didn't just not graduate, she failed the GED two times before passing it on her 3rd try.

There has even been some speculation that they gave her her GED because she needed it to be a representative.

Also she's a 36 year old grandmother. That just about says it all.

Honestly, the most surprising thing about her is that she raised enough capital to buy a restaurant. You don't see too many uneducated moms with kids pull that off. I want to be surprised if there's something weird about that whole deal too.
Not failed the GED exam twice :dead:

Her and her husband were working in oil refineries. So her dumb ass was making bread. I think I read somewhere that she ended up doing cutbacks for oil refineries after she was elected.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Her last election she only won buy like 800-1000 votes. With that shyt that went down in that theater and the fact the same opponent is running I think she will lose. Unfortunately with the way Republicans are going it's someone worse than Lauren coming eventually.
How many people are in her district though? 1000 votes can be a lot.