Launch day for series x gonna be worse without Cyberpunk

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yet Playstation has beat Xbox every single gen. :unimpressed:

This ain't a Winoffice vs Bravia competition. This is videogames.

Apple could buy Microsoft and put an end to that competition as well with that logic.
No. Apple is valued more than MS, but can't afford to buy them. MS has 130B cash on hand. They can afford to buy T2.

Bruh you know its bad when all they have to talk shyt is "hurrr enjoy your DLC and Remake gaymes" Yet they shouting from the rooftops about gamepass with hardware level upgrades.

Those HW level upgrades are free. They're making you pay fornthe remakes and "DLC".

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No. Apple is valued more than MS, but can't afford to buy them. MS has 130B cash on hand. They can afford to buy T2.

yeah and Take 2's market cap of their stock is currently at 20 billion. You think MS gonna pay that....with their cash on hand? Take 2 can go for at least 30 billion. :mjlol:

this is all theoretical shyt that ain't gonna happen is my point.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yeah and Take 2's market cap of their stock is currently at 20 billion. You think MS gonna pay that....with their cash on hand? Take 2 can go for at least 30 billion. :mjlol:

this is all theoretical shyt that ain't gonna happen is my point.
Just pointing out how wrong your application of his logic was. I don't see MS buying them either, but could if they wanted to.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just pointing out how wrong your application of his logic was. I don't see MS buying them either, but could if they wanted to.

No it wasn't wrong. The basic logic is, if you got the money you can buy it regardless. He said MS is worth this much money and can buy this company, pointed out Apple being worth more and can buy them. :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No it wasn't wrong. The basic logic is, if you got the money you can buy it regardless. He said MS is worth this much money and can buy this company, pointed out Apple being worth more and can buy them. :yeshrug:
You're wrong, but I'm not wasting my time explaining.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's cool. There's currently no exclusive games in the top 20 chart of games being streamed on twitch. Next month the numbers will remain the same. Call Of Duty and 2k21 are gonna be the big games at launch.
This too...

bu-bu-but demon souls :to:

most of the people that get a PS5 gonna be playing the same multiplats still being played now... just on a shyttier performing/looking console

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gamepass.... but that about it...:mjlol:
Destiny 2 is on Gamepass :banderas:

Assassins Creed

Watchdogs (neither which im buying because i don’t care for the franchise) etc.

2K and Destiny could keep my attention 21 days :mjlol:

Thats if I had cared to get Cyberpunk. Most these nikkas gonna be on COD, 2K, and Madden anyway... Miles Morales DLC and Demon Souls remake will literally be forgotten in 21 days.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Y'all goal post shuffle is amazing.

It's all about something being the most popular or getting the most likes until... It isn't

The graphics, or fps...

Until it isn't

I can't imagine what it's going to be when exclusives actually start dropping and thats no longer an excuse to fall back on.
It was all about graphics and power until Sony fell behind in that.. Back when nikkas was playing Knack and acting like it was the best game out at the time :laff:

Now that they got the shyttier, dumbass looking hardware... its “what about exclusives:troll:”... when Miles Morales isn’t even an exclusive, its not even a brand new game and Demon Souls is a remake:dead:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Microsoft is worth 1.6 trillion..
Sony 80 billion

Let that sink in. No way Sony wins in the long run. Microsoft could buy take 2 games and end this shyt any day..

Op happy about 2 remasters.. I'm sure there will be more people playing Call Of Duty and NBA 2k21 than some exclusive ps5 remasters... People will continue to play these games at higher resolution and faster fps. When Halo 5 and Skyrim drop we'll see what happens.

300b difference and microsoft reports today, Apple reports in 2 days. We'll see...
This might be the WOAT talking point on this entire website, including all the shyt that gets posted in TLR. Imagine being so starved of affection that you need to bring up company valuations as a gamer. Enjoy playing Overcooked and Grounded on your Series X at 4K 120 fps.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This might be the WOAT talking point on this entire website, including all the shyt that gets posted in TLR. Imagine being so starved of affection that you need to bring up company valuations as a gamer. Enjoy playing Overcooked and Grounded on your Series X at 4K 120 fps.

even worse are the ppl who pretend bringing up valuations “matter” bcuz they own a few stocks when BOTH companies have been practically trading sideways for years

:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
even worse are the ppl who pretend bringing up valuations “matter” bcuz they own a few stocks when BOTH companies have been practically trading sideways for years

:mjlol:
nikka said he has well over 1000 shares of Apple, which was pushing $400 a couple of months ago

hQ-NHyR2XJYMIuiPgVJhNsmO5h_QoHT8VXWmWAAw0mQTi9SBQWj3eBkKMG7AyNEAyKxIGTvYftGo6I1GiAMmJdGx7lTkIAiR_Bfoa2IjivOyhqn7WwCmUhC-Eh9ioeJOuw9q88BbeB0AqsNqRbjQN6Yomw=w250-h166