Launch day for series x gonna be worse without Cyberpunk

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Op happy about 2 remasters.. I'm sure there will be more people playing Call Of Duty and NBA 2k21 than some exclusive ps5 remasters... People will continue to play these games at higher resolution and faster fps. When Halo 5 and Skyrim drop we'll see what happens.

Demon's Souls is a remake, not remaster :troll:

MM is not either one.

Godfall :blessed:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very much using logic. Suits don't care about console wars. And the only facts are if MS wanted to buy up everyone they would have done so already. So using that logic is flawed. Yes Microsoft has a lot of money and it's primarily from winoffice and cloud, not Xbox. Apple is worth more than Microsoft, they can easily buy them as well. Just because you can don't mean it makes sense.

Microsoft and Apple had the same 2 trillion market cap it's just the way the market goes. Suits in the past didn't care about console wars but it's more than that now. It's about bringing people into the Microsoft system now.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft and Apple had the same 2 trillion market cap it's just the way the market goes. Suits in the past didn't care about console wars but it's more than that now. It's about bringing people into the Microsoft system now.

no they don't. MS is at 1.6, Apple 2 trillion. 400 billion difference isn't even

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbrehs hurtin and starvin. First Craig now this

tenor.gif

this joint good :russ:

@3Rivers can you remix this joint with some Coli smileys fam? :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Op happy about 2 remasters.. I'm sure there will be more people playing Call Of Duty and NBA 2k21 than some exclusive ps5 remasters... People will continue to play these games at higher resolution and faster fps. When Halo 5 and Skyrim drop we'll see what happens.

andm ore people than that play candy crush, why would I care? Im talking about ME!!!! playstation fans got a fire spider-man game, and a remake to one of the best games to starto ne of the goat franchises.

people stay trying to write at 15 hour game off as DLC and a remake off as nothing more than a texture swap but cream themselves waiting for the sequel to a remake of a ps1 game that still has at least another part left to it after that lol

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
andm ore people than that play candy crush, why would I care? Im talking about ME!!!! playstation fans got a fire spider-man game, and a remake to one of the best games to starto ne of the goat franchises.

people stay trying to write at 15 hour game off as DLC and a remake off as nothing more than a texture swap but cream themselves waiting for the sequel to a remake of a ps1 game that still has at least another part left to it after that lol

:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, the argument of "more people play this!" is stupid. It's about quality. More players is better but more people play Genshin Impact than Gears 5 right now so it's not a real comparison.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's cool. There's currently no exclusive games in the top 20 chart of games being streamed on twitch. Next month the numbers will remain the same. Call Of Duty and 2k21 are gonna be the big games at launch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, the argument of "more people play this!" is stupid. It's about quality. More players is better but more people play Genshin Impact than Gears 5 right now so it's not a real comparison.

i've noticed a trend with xbox players. Everything is about more for them right now

-"microsoft has more MONEY though!"
-"We got more games with gamepass!"
-"more TFLOPS than anyone else out!"
"we got two next gen consoles!"

it's like, yes, we know. But what about quality, fellas?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've noticed a trend with xbox players. Everything is about more for them right now

-"microsoft has more MONEY though!"
-"We got more games with gamepass!"
-"more TFLOPS than anyone else out!"
"we got two next gen consoles!"

it's like, yes, we know. But what about quality, fellas?
"More people are watching *unrelated MP game* than *SP Game*!"

Yes, with that logic nobody cared about the 13 million copies sold Spider-Man because it's not trending on Twitch right now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"More people are watching *unrelated MP game* than *SP Game*!"

Yes, with that logic nobody cared about the 13 million copies sold Spider-Man because it's not trending on Twitch right now.

never thought i'd live long enough to see someone use twitch as an argument for quality games.