Launch day for series x gonna be worse without Cyberpunk

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka said he has well over 1000 shares of Apple, which was pushing $400 a couple of months ago

hQ-NHyR2XJYMIuiPgVJhNsmO5h_QoHT8VXWmWAAw0mQTi9SBQWj3eBkKMG7AyNEAyKxIGTvYftGo6I1GiAMmJdGx7lTkIAiR_Bfoa2IjivOyhqn7WwCmUhC-Eh9ioeJOuw9q88BbeB0AqsNqRbjQN6Yomw=w250-h166

my bad when I said both companies have been trading sideways, I meant MS and sony...I just peeped him talking about apple

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Son of a bytch! :damn:I had my Cyberpunk Xbox one X console with this shyt preinstalled but can't be played since JUNE

I knew something was fugazi about this game when they said fukk third person this shyt prob gonna be trash smh

Cancelling my Series X pre-order was the right idea no reason for that for sure now

Only next gen thing I'm getting is a dualsense for PC

The Cyberpunk Xbox One X console was fukking scam, Microsoft should give all yall who bought it a free year of game pass or something.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be the WOAT talking point on this entire website, including all the shyt that gets posted in TLR. Imagine being so starved of affection that you need to bring up company valuations as a gamer. Enjoy playing Overcooked and Grounded on your Series X at 4K 120 fps.

I'm playing that now on my PC.. Consoles are for broke people

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This too...

bu-bu-but demon souls :to:

most of the people that get a PS5 gonna be playing the same multiplats still being played now... just on a shyttier performing/looking console

I own a ps4 and the only games i play are multi platform.. That's why I switched to pc.

Daps
As a developer that shyt sounds :patrice:. There’s no way they would have posted the gold master disk a few weeks ago if they thought they were going to have to delay the release a few weeks later.

This is going from instant cop to “we’ll see” status very fast :ld:
Prolly didn’t pass certification.

Daps
This too...

bu-bu-but demon souls :to:

most of the people that get a PS5 gonna be playing the same multiplats still being played now... just on a shyttier performing/looking console
How is the PS5 shyttier performing? The graphical fidelity between it and the Xbox Series X is negligible, while it has a much faster bus and an SSD that’s at least 5x as fast.

:why:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I’m literally not mad...

a weaker system thats half the size of you nikkas TV’s... I’m hardpassing on a PS5 until a slim version :mjlol:

Anything else I want I can just dust off the PS4 and get it:mjlol:

This nikka not mad but got the gall, no the audacity to talk about a weaker system when he buying the "powerful" system to play weaker games.

:russ:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I would have 5000 games on game while you playing a remake and dlc.

I haven’t played the last 3 gears, last 2 halo, halo mcc multipleplayer still fire also.

playing yakuza zero on game pass :blessed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How is the PS5 shyttier performing? The graphical fidelity between it and the Xbox Series X is negligible, while it has a much faster bus and an SSD that’s at least 5x as fast.
:why:
2 extra TFLOPS (3 if this heat/power scheme isn't what it appears)
More RDNA2 features
More Ray Tracing hardware built in
Bus and SSD only help loading times (BTW, some devs are saying Velocity negates much of the throughput delta with efficiency)