Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
infectious-humour-v0-85kgaxquwwgd1.jpeg

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Her personality is not very likable & hard to market..I can see scarlip silly azz outselling her easily just because scarlip is more real to the ppl and has humility

You must be apart of Scar lip's team

Aint nobody checking for her like that, and if they do its usually to clown her, cause she do alot of clownable shyt

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
I agree, but it isn't even thot rap it's rap as a whole. There's going to be no more new rap superstars coming out, the days of that happening are over. Realistically in 2024 how many rappers can even hit the 100k mark when an album comes out first week.

Eminem- from the 90's
Nicki Minaj- 2010's
Kendrick Lamar- 2010's
J Cole- 2010's
Drake-2010's
Travis Scott- 2010's
Future- 2010's
Thats across all genre tho music business is at a all time low.
My nikka durk do over 120k everytime he drops tho. :ufdup:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Rap artists are not moving any units in this era. The music genre is going to be in trouble if they don’t find the next future superstars
Thats the problem, relying on the very 1% of talent and charisma to carry it is not going to cut it in an era where people can listen to anyone at any moment and make some random from Idaho their own personal number one. Pop got to stop trying to appeal to everyone and be more grassroots with the talent and allow people to make the music they actually want to make. It will relate more.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must be apart of Scar lip's team

Aint nobody checking for her like that, and if they do its usually to clown her, cause she do alot of clownable shyt
She does a whole lot of clownish shyt I agree but she makes better music than latto..and nah I ain’t going out my way to listen to either one of them

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
She don’t got numbers but she has genuine talent and her music gets played out side. She’ll be fine

This right here.

Everybody online turns into a record executive overnight after numbers come out, as if they know the business. Latto's doing what RCA expects her to do. She's gonna be fine. Problem is, fans don’t want to just be fans anymore. So access to numbers has listeners thinking they're in the business now. It's goofy and mad weird to keep seeing.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This right here.

Everybody online turns into a record executive overnight after numbers come out, as if they know the business. Latto's doing what RCA expects her to do. She's gonna be fine. Problem is, fans don’t want to just be fans anymore. So access to numbers has listeners thinking they're in the business now. It's goofy and mad weird to keep seeing.
This isn’t the early 2000s. Success isn’t based on first week sales anymore. It’s based on consumption and engagement,

the only artist with big first week sales are old artist that built up fanbases in a prior era