Latino Fans Are Moved By "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever" Actor Tenoch Huerta's Comments At Comic-Con

parallax

Superstar
Daps
My nikka Black Panther was created by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee. The President of Marvel at the time who put the final approval on the character was Martin Goodman. All three men were children of Jewish immigranrs. It's not "our shyt." We lucky frigging Walt Disney Company even took the risk to make even one Black Panther film, let alone a franchise and a prominent role in the Avengers. They can do whatever they want with this white owned property. Yall take this whole "everyone stealing our shyt" talking points to misinformed levels.

you make it seem like they did it from the kindness of their hearts, and not because it was one of the highest selling movies

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Namor is too big of a character not to have debuted in his own franchise and TaChalla shouldn't thave to share his
For someone else's origin story.... again.

Theyre both getting the short end of the stick here.

Black Panther didn’t debut in his own movie, Spider-Man didn’t debut in his own movie, etc……

Folks were happy about Namor being in this movie, I guess until they remembered Namor isn’t black. :heh:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Also fukk Black Panther anyway. Whole Disney universe getting old to me.

If we gonna talk about black superheroes call me back when Static or Spawn gets put on again. Kick ass. Hell I'll take a Blade reboot!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also fukk Black Panther anyway. Whole Disney universe getting old to me.

If we gonna talk about black superheroes call me back when Static or Spawn gets put on again. Kick ass. Hell I'll take a Blade reboot!

They did the same thing to static what they doing to black panther

that static shock show as the most popular show on kids W, and they derailed it

you have to understand they do not want positive images for black kids to see themselves

that's why black panther was an important movie, Spawn is a grotesque character who went to Hell to get his powers, he's not a superhero, blade isn't a superhero, it was a martial arts movie about an anti-hero

black panther was big for a reason, because it was a positive image of a powerful black man with integrity and honor, and they do not want black kids to see themselves in that light because they will start to think differently, signs and symbols are for the conscious minds

Chadwick's brother even came out and said his brother would want T'Challa recast, and they are actually destroying his work by not bringing back the character

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Marvel be pandering

That's what white folks said when we was lined up in every theater across America doing synchronized Wakanda salutes for our Instagram accounts. Yall gotta stop adapting white people's mentalities and spinning it for black people. Representation is not "pandering." In the real world there are Latinos, whites, Asians, and homosexuals all coexisting. Black folks out here demanding we get back to some glorious time when the media didn't "pander" to people of all ethnicities or backgrounds better check themselves cus you may get what you ask for. From a company like Disney no less.

A Black Panther sequel with a predominantly black but diverse cast sounds okay to me. I wouldn't expect much less for a blockbuster Disney movie.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
What y’all really should be asking is why didn’t they make Namor an Afro Latino? :mjpls:

Or is it that black people aren’t allowed to be or can’t be considered Latinos? :mjpls:

there are two afro latinos in the mcu. one is firmly intrenched in the black sphere and the other has so much makeup on she doesnt even appear human.

they know what time it is when it comes to latinos