Latina Wants a Blk Man. Yall gon deliver?

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Clearly a feminist type.

You know why feminists love to jump to black men when they run out with their own? Because they think black men are softer on women, and won't stand up for what's right.
Unrelated to the post but black men are more likely to support feminism and gender equality than all other races of men and even many non-black women.

Black men get labelled misogynist-rapist-woman abusers but ultimately we are actually too nice. We are too merciful and our kindness has been used against us for so long. fukk that noise. Brothers start being selfish.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Tyga-Ay-Caramba-apology.jpg

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
them pablos be 5'5 with string cheese arms and bowl cuts and can hit easy but black men gotta be all them qualifiers and more?
Yes! Shorty is a 6 when you look at her face and behavior. She’s cute but not anything worth your dignity. She wants Morris Chestnut but has probably entertained regular ass Latin dudes.

I’m Sick of black men having to be seen a as exceptional to get what regular Jose’s and Bradley’s can get easy :hhh:

Daps
No. I think she’s just telling passport brehs what they want to hear for simpathy and followers.

Semi related, but I’m interested with Latinas because the ones in my age range that I live by are shaped like my fridge and Everytime I go online I’m bombarded with ones looking like

It’s double frustrating because I border North Carolina and Georgia and I’m close to Florida where you’re quick to find a certified dime. I could easily just take a road trip and get my palg on, but I’d probably end up getting rejected because I don’t know what I’m doing or how to act.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Clearly a feminist type.

You know why feminists love to jump to black men when they run out with their own? Because they think black men are softer on women, and won't stand up for what's right.
Nah, Ive been told by women of varying ethnicities that black men are more romantic and better partners than men of their own background.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Nah, Ive been told by women of varying ethnicities that black men are more romantic and better partners than men of their own background.

Where's the marriage statistics?

Is that proving out in those?

There's your answer. All of that "romance" and "better partners" talk doesn't mean a thing if it doesn't last. She just used you for whatever she used you for.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
they're not wrong. Black men patriarchy the weakest.

Addressing the culture of goddess worship in the black community is severely needed.
All of these women raising boys to be servants to women needs to be addressed.
If the government is facilitating it, then getting away from this indoctrination system is a discussion needed.
Self-destruction needs to be addressed.
History shows, cultures that prop up women as the head do not survive. There's an order that needs to be followed. I don't care how mad people get, it's never going to change, because it's the law of the heavens. Men's rightful role is spiritual leader.