'Late Night with the Devil' (Starring David Dastmalchian) | Official Teaser | IFC Films (3/22)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this was super fire. my fav character was Leo the producer as he was about as true to life as it gets. he cared but realizes the ultimate goal is to keep the show going..

obviously its already been said but with build up so great, the ending has to go abit further to secure the classic spot. it simply goes a way that honors the experience but its not like, Talk To Me from last year for instance, where it goes completely off the rails.

on the ending,
i really enjoy seeing the "hell loop" portrayed in media as i do think its the more accurate form of what human hell would be represented visually. there's nothing more valuable than memories to the human conscious, so it makes sense that despair would be repetition of your greatest failures with no escape or relief. this movie shows it in a pretty powerful way.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Does it make David Dastmalchian a star?

Watch this get a wider theatrical re release

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope movie. I love the way it was shot and the tension build up. Was that supposed to be
Bohemian Grove he visited and sold his soul to that Demon?? I love when horror films focus on other demons besides Satan. Its scarier to me cause its like lil nikkas on the block trying to create a bigger name for themselves

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Dope movie. I love the way it was shot and the tension build up. Was that supposed to be
Bohemian Grove he visited and sold his soul to that Demon?? I love when horror films focus on other demons besides Satan. Its scarier to me cause its like lil nikkas on the block trying to create a bigger name for themselves
Thought of Bohemian Grove as soon as I heard how they all met “among the tall trees”. Then it became clearer when the owl masks popped up.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Mid. The generic, super obviously fake SFX didn't help. Predictable plot, but unique execution. Ending's ass. Lead actor has potential as lead but needs better scripts. He killed it as Polka Dot Man.

It was okay. I thought the actor playing the skeptic was the best part of the film.

Agreed. He saved this movie from being complete ass :heh:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Didn't enjoy this.

The horror community rallies together to hype up an indy flick ever so often, and this is one where I'm not on board.

Last edited: