'Late Night with the Devil' (Starring David Dastmalchian) | Official Teaser | IFC Films (3/22)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
damn its not playing near me, not on shudder til the 19th too 😔

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Got my ticket.

Also, fukk all these film makers bytching by the three A.I. images , but was TELLING people to go to the movie theaters during Covid without there ever being a vaccine present. All those people ever care has been about themselves. So, go enjoy a good movie. The film isn't going to bring the A.I. destruction of the film industry.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The packed Alamo screening definitely made this one of the most fun theater experiences I’ve had with a horror title in a while. Late night watch for the immersion, plus the crowd clearly being into it. Doesn’t get any better than that.

Had a really good time with this one, 8/10. Wasn’t that crazy about the ending, honestly could’ve gone a lot harder for me. I thought the film was otherwise a masterclass in building tension, and I favor that build-up over what was the payoff in the last five minutes. The girl who played Lily is my MVP, she was creepier to me when she wasn’t possessed.

Had several chuckles throughout. At the same time, there was this uneasiness underneath that was reminiscent of the same feeling I had when watching The Eric Andre Show, or the majority of late night shyt on Adult Swim for that matter. Heavily fukk with that whole vibe. Will be coppin’ the 4K Blu-ray with the quickness.

The amount of production studio IDs at the start though. :dead: