Lastnigt she ask's... Why do you post on message boards?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I was gonna say y'all on some
couple-looking-at-computer-378x350.jpg

but then realized y'all most likely on some
fitness-couple-on-computer.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Lmao at this thread
I put my girl I to sohh and then the-coli dunno if she posts here yet. I didn't tell her my screen name though don't want her blowing up my spot.
We used to put each other onto funny threads though

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
brah, you almost made me spit out my juice

:laff: @ that title

its too early for me to be fighting my laughter at work breh fukk you

:laugh: When I first saw that thread, that shyt had me in tears

I know ya'll think I'm trippin or sum'in. But he just be looin TOO good! Wit his lil pot belly
:deadrose:

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the same situation yesterday.I was laughing about some pics on the smileys thru the history.She was talking 2 me,but I wasn't really paying attention,then she started asking about this message board and what's so funny.I tried 2 explain but she didnt get it.she got a site where she posts,i don't mind .

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Yeah, My girl was a little weary. I basically tell her that this is where I download all the latest music and get info on sh!t thats dropping.After we were getting them Dominos & Papa John's codes for free pizza she fell back :shaq:

She doesn't get a lot of the lingo like "Its So, Demonic" or when I say Sadbron. But she doesn't trip

I'm a need to get my hands on some of them joints brehs, who got the hook-up???? :aicmon: :leostare:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I calmly say...Why do you post on Facebook all day?

:yeshrug:

I'm not sure about you guys,but i'm not shy or secertive about posting. Its one of the things I like to do

She also said lastnight,Why do yall got like's thats not facebook

She better not sign up

my old lady sees me posting all the time. I dont think she knows why a nikka post on here. however, if she tries to sign up, I'll direct her back to the old site :lolbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can't front. now that we can post pics on this site, I have been showin my old lady some of the funny shyt. like all them photoshops for when amare stoudemire punched the fire extinguisher :laff: