Lastnigt she ask's... Why do you post on message boards?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
you shouldn't have wi-fi access in the kitchen. she wouldnt know of such things if there wasnt wi-fi in the kitchen...

I cook for my girl.. I'm the better cook

over-your-head-idiots-demotivational-poster-1213479318.jpg

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, My girl was a little weary. I basically tell her that this is where I download all the latest music and get info on sh!t thats dropping. After we were getting them Dominos & Papa John's codes for free pizza she fell back :shaq:

She doesn't get a lot of the lingo like "Its So, Demonic" or when I say Sadbron. But she doesn't trip

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have a shytty social life, plus you get to discuss topics that you wouldn't feel comfortable talking about outside of the internet

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
My girl used to ask me why I'm always on "Project Convo" :laugh:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
My girl does the same shyt(ESPECIALLY that creep from behind ish......wild annoying:stopitslime:). One time she crept up on me in a JBO thread and was like ":wtf: You on here talking about using nyquil to loosen up girl's bootyholes and shyt?!?:what:"

I replied:
Ill-eat-your-childern.gif

YBE

Banned
Daps
My girl does the same shyt(ESPECIALLY that creep from behind ish......wild annoying:stopitslime:). One time she crept up on me in a JBO thread and was like ":wtf: You on here talking about using nyquil to loosen up girl's bootyholes and shyt?!?:what:"

I replied:
Ill-eat-your-childern.gif

:russ:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
My girl used to get pissed but by now she's used to it. When anyone ask I just say it's hip hop and news.

This place is too chill. Not as much shyt talking as the other place and it's the only forum I've been to that constantly brings the comedy. The Coli just got blocked at my work and I can't find any forums like it :sadbron: