Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
did this slow ass show pick up or is it as boring as the comic, came to life on tv.
i checked out of this shyt just like huff ass badlands.
somebody try to sway me cause i may try to redial back in and watch, but i would like to know what episode it may pick up on.
so, i know it gets better from where i was?

help ya boi out and give me a synopsis, of when this show got better.

art barr

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pacing was definitely off for me. Took me 3 weeks to watch the finale cause I really just didn't care.

I'll be back for season 2 but I don't know.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:pacspit:

Preacher comic is too ill. :stopitslime:

the comic was slow and boring like the show.
that is why i asked if this shyt picked up cause this show was a disappointment from what i was able to stay awake for.

by the third week i put it down just like if i tried to preview the preacher comic for purchase back in the day.
that is why i asked for if someone could give me a spoiler or a high point to look forward to if i went back to painstakingly see if i missed anything.
so, if you could be of some assistance and give me some info on a good spoiler to stay vested in watching would be helpful.
instead of trying to defend your dc fanboy shyt for a dc property.

as dc will always fukk up and been fukk'n up and continue to fukk up for at least sixty straight years.

art barr

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
that is why i asked if this shyt picked up cause this show was a disappointment from what i was able to stay awake for.

by the third week i put it down just like if i tried to preview the preacher comic for purchase back in the day.
that is why i asked for if someone could give me a spoiler or a high point to look forward to if i went back to painstakingly see if i missed anything.
so, if you could be of some assistance and give me some info on a good spoiler to stay vested in watching would be helpful.

as dc will always fukk up and been fukk'n up and continue to fukk up for at least sixty straight years.

art barr
It doesn't pick up until the last episode. This was more of a prequel than anything else. It's a "C" show right now. Apparently after season one, we're at the first issue of the comic. From what I read, season one is nothing like the comic. The creator's said it was a prequel, or setup, for season 2 (which supposedly follows the comic).

It's not good TV though. Only watch it if you have nothing else to watch :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

art barr

If you didn't care for the comic then it's not worth watching. Like dude said above, it's basically meh.

I disagree with his last sentence, watch something else besides this if you have nothing to watch or do.

:dead: at calling me a DC fanboy. Wow. fukkin stupid. :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you didn't care for the comic then it's not worth watching. Like dude said above, it's basically meh.

I disagree with his last sentence, watch something else besides this if you have nothing to watch or do.

:dead: at calling me a DC fanboy. Wow. fukkin stupid. :mjlol:
\
first off, i can like shyt in a different medium.
i hated eastcoast avengers and was a westcoast avenger reader.
yet, i enjoy the avengers movies, and captain america when i can't stand captain america in comics. so how does the comic have anything to do with the tv show and me liking the show.
they don't make these shyts follow the source material, breh.

don't try to backtrack on liking dc now.
you were the first to cape for dc.
like superman draped in his family garb in a space ship found by ma and pa kent, breh.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It doesn't pick up until the last episode. This was more of a prequel than anything else. It's a "C" show right now. Apparently after season one, we're at the first issue of the comic. From what I read, season one is nothing like the comic. The creator's said it was a prequel, or setup, for season 2 (which supposedly follows the comic).

It's not good TV though. Only watch it if you have nothing else to watch :manny:

thank you, breh.

this is the type of rant a nikka asked for.
thank you....

art barr

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
\
yet, i enjoy the avengers movies, and captain america when i can't stand captain america in comics. so how does the comic have anything to do with the tv show and me liking the show.

like superman draped in his family garb in a space ship found by ma and pa kent, breh.

:russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
\

I just think it's a waste of time to watch something that you don't care for no matter what form it takes.

How am I back tracking about liking DC? I do like them. I like Marvel, DC, IDW, Image, etc.

And when exactly did I cape for DC? I recently made a thread shytting on DC for making Bats a shytty detective in their DCCU.

I'm not a dumb ass Stan. Know your facts before hand. :ufdup:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I just think it's a waste of time to watch something that you don't care for no matter what form it takes.

How am I back tracking about liking DC? I do like them. I like Marvel, DC, IDW, Image, etc.

And when exactly did I cape for DC? I recently made a thread shytting on DC for making Bats a shytty detective in their DCCU.

I'm not a dumb ass Stan. Know your facts before hand. :ufdup:

Just stop,....
You caped and you are a dc Stan.
Anybody defending dc after this summer and making any type of resistance is a dc Stan.

fukk dc!

Art Barr

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just stop,....
You caped and you are a dc Stan.
Anybody defending dc after this summer and making any type of resistance is a dc Stan.

fukk dc!

Art Barr
You're just a fukkin idiot. :mjlol:

All you need to do is read my reply a few posts up regarding this season to show you how much a DC "stan" I am.

Dumb ass :dead:

Don't quote me again with your :duck:

giphy.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
did this slow ass show pick up or is it as boring as the comic, came to life on tv.
i checked out of this shyt just like huff ass badlands.
somebody try to sway me cause i may try to redial back in and watch, but i would like to know what episode it may pick up on.
so, i know it gets better from where i was?

help ya boi out and give me a synopsis, of when this show got better.

art barr

you find the comic boring and slow? why is that?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're just a fukkin idiot. :mjlol:

All you need to do is read my reply a few posts up regarding this season to show you how much a DC "stan" I am.

Dumb ass :dead:

Don't quote me again with your :duck:

giphy.gif

dc and hhh clot smilie face ass Stan,.....
nikka, stfu.

Art Barr