Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So are his powers wearing off on the people he speaks too?:patrice:

I think the problem is he has to realize people interpretations of what he says is going to make them do different things. He told Quincannon "follow God" but I think deep down Quincannon believes that his family legacy is God and he's doing what he has to do to make it work.

When he told Eugene to go to Hell Eugene knew where that was so he went there. Its going to be really interesting. I wish Constatine had been done half as well as this series has been done so far.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@SouthernColifornia :francis:

Nope.... reveal yourself:martin:

WHAT IN THE fukk BREH??:what: How did something I said.... that was not even directed at you but was actually a playful jest between myself and my great friend... no... BROTHER @hex :salute:bring cause for you to do that or be upset?

Dont get me wrong, I know I've done a LOT of polarizing worthy shyt in here but from "that post":dahell:

WTF man? This has NOTHING to do with you and just jokes between the everlasting playful rivalry between myself and @hex
Even he dont take it serious, knows what time it is, and just laughs it off:aicmon:

He fukkING DAPPED the GOTDAMN post:dwillhuh:

You telling me:camby:

Na fukk THAT:pacspit: YOU

giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Show has been a letdown. I would of tossed it in the bushes if I never read the comic.

Yes i know it's not supposed to be completely like the comic, but this show isn't very entertaining. A few good things, but overall meh.
Agreed.

I'm thinking of throwing it in the bushes if things don't pick up...

episode one was dope, then the intro when Jesse,Cassidy, and the angels were fighting the other angel and all the angels kept dying and coming back was dope.

But besides that it's been a chore to watch....And Jesse as a lead character isn't that likeable to me,