Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He tried to commit suicide. We don't know what he did to the girl and why everyone hates him yet.
My theory on this is that he accidentally got her skull bashed in from a car accident or something. He couldn't live with the guilt, so he tried to kill himself. He didn't do any crime that got her hurt I don't think, or he'd be in jail. Hopefully they explain it though (but I dunno, maybe he's in hell forever now :yeshrug:)

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
My theory on this is that he accidentally got her skull bashed in from a car accident or something. He couldn't live with the guilt, so he tried to kill himself. He didn't do any crime that got her hurt I don't think, or he'd be in jail. Hopefully they explain it though (but I dunno, maybe he's in hell forever now :yeshrug:)
My theory was a suicide pact they had together. She took the gun to the head and he took it to the face.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Yo this episode caught me off guard from beginning to end. That 10 minute intro was straight piff.

My nikka arse face though :mjcry:

Damn Jesse, you getting to crazy with that genesis power :whoa:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yo this episode caught me off guard from beginning to end. That 10 minute intro was straight piff.

My nikka arse face though :mjcry:

Damn Jesse, you getting to crazy with that genesis power :whoa:
shyt
hes doing what any mortal man would do

think i wouldnt use that power to have my girl clean her goddamn leg hair shavings out my fukkin tub for a change? :martin:

:russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Dylan-Confused-About-Sugar-Cookies-On-The-Chappelle-Show.gif

(started episode 6)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Subbing now. Will read this whole thread later today

I had this on the DVR and just recently caught up. Liking it quite a bit, although I'm not sure I like the direction that it took at the end of episode 6

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
okay okay so I gotta say I've read this whole thread now and some of you all are seriously attention deficit disorder havin ass dudes.

You want the whole fukking plot given to you on a silver platter immediately:camby:

Cant even shut the fukk up for a few weeks and let the show breathe:camby:

Maybe I'm biased because I binged it and didnt watch week to week, but nonetheless I still wouldnt be in here whining about pacing like some of yall:camby:

The pacing has been just fine. Let the mystery breathe. The bulk of the plot and action has years to develop. Why does it need to kick off at 1000 MPH from the start

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Its ridiculous that everybody and their momma wants to be a critic, yet when shows are paced out in ways that deserve praise you get people critiquing that as well (i.e. letting characters and secrets develop slowly and organically instead of being the victim of forced exposition getting shoved down out throats)