Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The first 10-15 minutes of this last episode was everything I was hoping a Preacher series would be. Just wall to wall fukkery.
Still not sold on Dominic Cooper's performance as Jesse and the way they are trying to explore Genesis corrupting Jesse doesn't interest me at all.
They need to get Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy on the road and out of this boring ass hick town ASAP.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm still watching but the show is all over the place. Not really bad....but I feel like given the source material....and even given the direction they've chosen for the source material....this could be an all-time classic show. But as it stands it's just entertaining.

The show is shot really well, I will say that. Then again it's the same cinematographer as "Breaking Bad", so it should look great.

Fred.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just started watching the latest episode and JESUS CHRIST.:damn: The first 10 minutes have been better than all of the episodes combined. Why didnt they start the show to begin with like this?:mindblown: People have pretty much given up on the show now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just read that Guillermo Navarro directed that episode. If you guys aren't familiar with him, he was one of the most used directors on "Hannibal".

Fred.

You and this "Hannibal" I swear this shyt never ends:mjlol:

But on second thought...... who am I to talk?:dwillhuh:

There are a lot of parallels with this show Preacher, you and I.:merchant:

Its like with Jesse who got Genesis, I got this Tyrant I'm trynna to share with you and the masses........ and its getting to the point I'm tired of nicely asking you to check it and I'm beginning to feel like "na Niccas you gonna watch this" like Jesse's becoming:demonic:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
You and this "Hannibal" I swear this shyt never ends:mjlol:

But on second thought...... who am I to talk?:dwillhuh:

There are a lot of parallels with this show Preacher, you and I.:merchant:

Its like with Jesse who got Genesis, I got this Tyrant I'm trynna to share with you and the masses........ and its getting to the point I'm tired of nicely asking you to check it and I'm beginning to feel like "na Niccas you gonna watch this" like Jesse's becoming:demonic:
Hannibal was piff:ufdup:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Free Eugene:damn:

I watched that scene with him and Preacher arguing about 20 times. "Go to hell Eugene!":pacspit:. I didn't see that coming at all.

I missed it but what did Eugene do and why does everyone hate him?

I'm still hurt from having to see Tulip get back shots from the vampire:mjcry:

Who were the people burned up in the car?

Really getting into the show now:blessed:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I missed it but what did Eugene do and why does everyone hate him?

He tried to commit suicide. We don't know what he did to the girl and why everyone hates him yet.

Who were the people burned up in the car?

Those were the cats that got shot up in the ending of the last episode. The mayor and the guy with glasses staged a car accident and burned the bodies to cover up the murder.