Last Horror Movie That Had You Paranoid?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Last one I remember that really affected me long after the movie was over was Lake Mungo.

Messed me up big time with questions about fate, destiny, isolation, knowing that something really horrific is going to happen to you and there's nothing you can do to change it.

It scared me and made me so sad at the same time.

Lol, Im scared to even watch it again.
Saw that many years ago, really liked it. No one's heard of it lol. Agree w your reaction.

And I had just got my license in high school when me and my friends saw Final Destination 2 in theaters.
The whole drive home I was like :merchant: :whoa: :damn: thinking every random car was gonna crash into me and send me to a fiery death.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Seriously and it wasnt even a horror movie but Fire In The Sky. I actually went to the movies to go see that when it came out and I swear it seriously had me shook back then. The scene where they snatch him and operate on him still fukks with me to this day.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Seriously and it wasnt even a horror movie but Fire In The Sky. I actually went to the movies to go see that when it came out and I swear it seriously had me shook back then. The scene where they snatch him and operate on him still fukks with me to this day.
great mention..the info/scenes in it was Horro..the intro credits bit gave me chills.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
great mention..the info/scenes in it was Horro..the intro credits bit gave me chills.
Just imagine you witnessing something like that and no one in town believing you. Robert Patrick acted his ass off in that movie too. That other logger with the bandana was hilarious. That was the scariest fukking UFO I've ever seen in a movie/tv show. I wasnt ready.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Darkness Falls.
MV5BMTM1MjAyMjIxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzI0MDg5._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Had me running up the stairs or through hallways once I turned off the light. I already sleep under the covers but was just extra careful after that movie lol.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The Fly, the one before Jeff Goldblum. The Help Me Help Me scene. I had a nightmare I was caught in a web staring up at that same spider. Since then I've developed arachnophobia. fukk spiders :sadcam:
I loved The Fly and Arachnophobia. My childhood :blessed: Sci-Fi used to be the only channel my dad would watch. He laughs at horror movies. I must've got my love of them from him.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I loved The Fly and Arachnophobia. My childhood :blessed: Sci-Fi used to be the only channel my dad would watch. He laughs at horror movies. I must've got my love of them from him.
I still watch Arachnaphobia every time it comes on. They snuck that shyt on me back in the day. I did not expect it to get so dark so soon back then. Made me say fukk spiders....I hate spiders.
Also that scene in Peter Jackson's King Kong with the huge insects...:damn:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Just imagine you witnessing something like that and no one in town believing you. Robert Patrick acted his ass off in that movie too. That other logger with the bandana was hilarious. That was the scariest fukking UFO I've ever seen in a movie/tv show. I wasnt ready.

Have you read the book?
I know we chopoed it up about this and communion on :hamster:communion has a dope alien abduction scene but fire takes the cake..the scene alone smashes any related tv show or film imo.like yourself it left a huge mark on me, mentally and emotionally.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Have you read the book?
I know we chopoed it up about this and communion on :hamster:communion has a dope alien abduction scene but fire takes the cake..the scene alone smashes any related tv show or film imo.like yourself it left a huge mark on me, mentally and emotionally.
Didnt read the book but I remember back then the original Unsolved Mysteries, which scared me shytless back then every week especially Robert Pack's voice, appearance,
um.jpg

and that damn theme, use to show those UFO abduction stories and they creeped me out especially The Allagash Abductions episode.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Descent made me sleep with hallway lights on, for a week :merchant:

...I Wasn't Ready for those Demonic Cave Dweller Mutant Cannibals:bryan:

Crazy, the TWIST was even more ETHEROUS, tho:damn:
i didnt know i had this on my external hd
i havent seen it in a minute
think ima try and peep when i get in
that ending still got me confused

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Didnt read the book but I remember back then the original Unsolved Mysteries, which scared me shytless back then every week especially Robert Pack's voice, appearance,
um.jpg

and that damn theme, use to show those UFO abduction stories and they creeped me out especially The Allagash Abductions episode.

Lol..shyt!!!
Remember that show, nightstalker/kolchak.an episode shook me up..about vampires.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Not necessarily horror movies but...

The Matrix and Dark City had me :jbhmm: :patrice::leostare:wondering what was real and not

The Truman Show had me paranoid thinking everything was fake from friends to situations I got in :damn:
Until I realized my life was too boring for anyone to wanna watch it :pachaha:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Others especially the ending is still :damn: to me. Ghosts and Demons are the scariest horror movies to me. I usually look at the massacre / murder horrors like :rudy:.