Last Horror Movie That Had You Paranoid?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just cant fukk with no Exorcist shyt
My cousin fukked my head up for life when i was little
How you sit a lil Kingpin in front the tv to watch Exorcist with you? :martin:
I watched Exorcist when I was like 10, it didn't scar me but I was hiding under the covers shivering in fear :merchant:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
My horror weakness are the Greys so The Fourth Kind had me mentally fukked up for a while. Fire In the Sky had me scarred for years.

The Fourth Kind...fukked...my...head...up...:damn:
2z7o65t.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Session 9 and Kill List are the only "newer" horror movies (last 10-15 years) that genuinely left me feeling uneasy.

I'm not talking jump scares here, anyone can do that, but real, deep seeded fear.
Breh what really made Session 9 fukked up for me is that my mom actually interned at that asylum back in college in the 70's when she was a psych major. Needless to say, she switched majors :bryan:, told me some messed up shyt that actually enhanced the feel to that movie. Totally unnerving

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Exorcist and Texas Chainsaw Massacre are the only movies that have scared me as an adult. Conjuring and the Paranormal movies have made me jump while watching but didn't really have me shook afterwards. I still won't watch the Exorcist by myself at night time

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last one I remember that really affected me long after the movie was over was Lake Mungo.

Messed me up big time with questions about fate, destiny, isolation, knowing that something really horrific is going to happen to you and there's nothing you can do to change it.

It scared me and made me so sad at the same time.

Lol, Im scared to even watch it again.