Lana Del Rey is the most beautiful woman on this earth(yall coli women should aspire to b like her)

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Who said im bashing black women?
sopranos-lead-pipe-hit-o.gif

U said "all women of the coli should aspire to be like her". Taking in account the fact most coli women are black (and mostly invariably dark-skinned) and you posted the whitest woman you could find.. yeah

Negro men are like children and animals. :mjlol:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
U said "all women of the coli should aspire to be like her". Taking in account the fact most coli women are black (and mostly invariably dark-skinned) and you posted the whitest woman you could find.. yeah

Negro men are like children and animals. :mjlol:
I don't give a fukk, you's a fukking gump b. Ole hating ass pro black still marry a ugly ass bytch cuz she black bum ass nikka
furio-o.gif

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
I don't give a fukk, you's a fukking gump b. Ole hating ass pro black still marry a ugly ass bytch cuz she black bum ass nikka
furio-o.gif

Black burn ? You most likely aren't the lightest crayon in the box either. black "men" are the most childish, animals, who get passes and pats on the back in societies for being thought as "masculine" and "creative".

I'm not pro-black, I am not even a black man. I'm a white Spaniard.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Black burn ? You most likely aren't the lightest crayon in the box either. black "men" are the most childish, animals, who get passes and pats on the back in societies for being thought as "masculine" and "creative".

I'm not pro-black, I am not even a black man. I'm a white Spaniard.
You's a mad ass nikka then.
Tryna act all racist and shyt nikka fukk you and yo moms
now excuse me and just disapear fukking gump
sopranos-o.gif

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
You's a mad ass nikka then.
Tryna act all racist and shyt nikka fukk you and yo moms
now excuse me and just disapear fukking gump
sopranos-o.gif

I'm not gonna lie.. I hate black and brown men.. but I feel no hatred for black and brown women.. I still love my white women though. I just can't stand you animals touching em

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah her whole face made of plastic..:stopitslime: at anyone thinking a pasty looking chick like her could have lips that full...

And she is a fake hipster chick...came in the game acting like that "video game" song was her first song, when in reality she had put out another pop album under a different name AND her father is/was some music exec...

But I do fukk with her music heavy...had these in rotation since forever