Lana Del Rey is the most beautiful woman on this earth(yall coli women should aspire to b like her)

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
How she conducts herself? :russ:

This is the same woman who admitted to sleeping around heavily in the industry, and gaining nothing from it. :francis:

Yeah, I wanna be like her alright.

But hey.... She's white. She can be a complete whore and keep her career without shame.

If she were black, she would end up like MYA. Or have to own the label of being a "bad girl" like Rihanna did.

Black women can't be whores and innocent/protected at the same time.

That privilege is exclusive to non black women. :mjcry:
bytch
Mya got a shytty voice compared to her.
Rihana got a shytty voice compared to her.
The fukk :dahell: you's a fukking idiot. Dumb ass disgruntled fat bytch.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
But hey.... She's white. She can be a complete whore and keep her career without shame.

If she were black, she would end up like MYA. Or have to own the label of being a "bad girl" like Rihanna did.

I guarantee you most white women in your age group aren't giving you half as much energy as you're currently giving them.
You legit sound like you're about cry. And all over a @J-purp thread.
Some of you are so fragile mentally it'd be comical if it wasn't so sad.
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m8tlkbb1Ir1qa7gyjo6_r1_250.gif
>>

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I guarantee you most white women in your age group aren't giving you half as much energy as you're currently giving them.
You legit sound like you're about cry. And all over a @J-purp thread.
Some of you are so fragile mentally it'd be comical if it wasn't so sad.
Nah just see how shyt be sometimes lol. Not that I'm dying to get my p*ssy blown out tho. I good with my cute and tight kitty. I ain't innocent but I ain't been ran through either.:yeshrug:

Tae

All Star
Daps
I was actually being silly, but okay. :yeshrug:

How does you calling out white supremacy make you mentally fragile? Oh, because you are calling out how white supremacy benefits white women, these dudes only care to hear white men get called out.
In fact if you had called out white men he would've probably dapped you up. :francis:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
How she conducts herself? :russ:

This is the same woman who admitted to sleeping around heavily in the industry, and gaining nothing from it. :francis:

Yeah, I wanna be like her alright.

Black women can't be whores and innocent/protected at the same time.

That privilege is exclusive to non black women. :mjcry:

I can tell you were the type of girl in school that didnt realize people were making fun of you.... :skip:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Her music gorgeous fukk outta here with this shyt :pacspit:

Easy with the :cape:

Check the spoiler tag, she has some nice tacks but at the end of the day she's the Childish Gambino of pop music; manufactured by the labels to create the façade of having an organic fan base and getting discovered.

Daps
How does you calling out white supremacy make you mentally fragile? Oh, because you are calling out how white supremacy benefits white women, these dudes only care to hear white men get called out.
In fact if you had called out white men he would've probably dapped you up. :francis:

Sad, huh?

#BlackMENSLivesMatter